• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Xezko's Concept and Fan Art Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Xezko's Art Gallery

Xezko's Art Gallery

1.-I dont hav an scanner, so i take photos of my draws.
Sorry if i am a bad photographer. :thumbs_up:
2.-For nobody get confused, the date is placed in Day-Month-Year. coz that is like in my country! :xxd:

Enjoy! :grin:

=================================================================>

j8pu3b.jpg

A simple warrior with some touch of holy on his armor. I like how its looking. Also, he's like "anonymous" because his shadowed face and hands.

do055s.jpg

Well, i dont shure if this really is a paladin, but I really like this draw. I made it for a gift to my cousin.

mr917o.jpg

Ok, i made this really really simple a few days ago, its a simple concept for a future model, but i dont know if i will do it. Anyway, i don't dislike it so much.

mc6693.jpg

I made this like a homage to Diablo's Games, But this isn't very similar to Diablo Creatures. I know that this lacks good proportions and good and also the hell flames doesn't look good, its the first time that i draw demonic things and I should had made an scratch before using pen. :|

14m5cm9.jpg

Well, here I tried to made a Draenei Paladin, but this isn't very similar to a draenei, I failed. Anyway, I like how its looking :D

11kl2lh.jpg

Well, my friend, a Goblin's and Troll's Fan, requested me to make this draw, i don't like very much how this looks, but its a draw anyway! xD

2m272c2.jpg

First draw made totally by mouse. I like how it's looks! :D
Its just a cartoonic old man in a room. Just made to practice. :)

Last edited:
Level 9
Realy nice mouse draw picture :p, but I noticed that his finger that goes out of his pocket dont have a shadow on his robe :p

Level 1
Everyone here is exagerating XD!!!
Good work man, but I think you can do it better.
Follow my advices: practice redrawing other photos or pictures taking the poses and repacling people or monster with your character, for ex., take a picture of a knight on a horse, and draw that but with your own knight and horse (or dragon, monster, etc...) copying poses from photos is the best way to memorize then and get exp in drawing and proportions. Also you need to practice perspective, so photos will help you a lot.
Other thing: I`m an artist too, and my favourite is draw with a pen, without any pencil sketch, what I do is draw first a little shapes very softly, so i will know how much space will take any part of the body of the character/s and other things in the scene. Try doing it, I have been drawing since 4 years old, and some years ago, I left the pencil and get drawing almost only with pen, because it`s so awesome what you can do with it (and you cannot erase using pen, I don`t use liquid paper or other corrector... that will make you effort more to not make mistakes when you draw!!! :D ).

Keep up the good work!

Oh! I want to tell you that my favourite of your drawing is the Goblin Racing Car!!! I dont why you dont like it very much... maybe because you are a lover of great monster and warriors, and not little goblins, but well, that goblin car is pretty cool and I hope you will make it´s model for use in warcraft!!! I apologize, I meant... you MUST do the Goblin Racing Car model!!! XD

PD: I`m from Argentina too, so I don´t know why I`m writting in english... maybe for some language practice hehe.
Saludos y mucha suerte! Nos estamos leyendo!!!

Last edited:
Level 16
hehe, another argentinian here! Yeah! :D
Well, all those draws here are only made of pure boredom, i made those in 10-15 mins, so i dont put much effort there.
Anyway, thanks for you review, my friend.
P.S.: well, mi amigo, you need to write in english here because there is a "ONLY ENGLISH" rule. If you dont follow it properly, you may be banned.
Bye! :D

Level 1
Uh OK XDDDD I will write in english then! By the way, if you really like to draw, practice every day!!! You need to gain experience drawings all the time you can, maybe you can get or download some drawing books. They will help ;).
I wanna tell you that I have been working on an Alphonse Elric model (Full Metal Alchemist, the big armor... XD) but when I export it, the animation get wrong in world editor... so I will look for somes tutorials to finish him!!! but i don´t know when can I continue with the animations... I will post it when I can...
Keep working hard Xezko, and DRAW DRAW DRAW !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.