• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

General Frank's Gallery 2.0

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
A mighty airship with lots of guns.

attachment.php
I'm sorry, all I can think of is this. : P

NEWS: New tank and data pr0n

Here's a new tank I made this week. It is supposed to be a beefed-up version of the Hussar, but can only be brought into combat as a reinforcements pieces and not being able to be build.

Also, I added a screeny of the bone structure of the model for those who are into this.

attachment.php

Attachments

• StormUhlan.png
    StormUhlan.png
    720.5 KB · Views: 283
  • StormUhlan_02.jpg
    StormUhlan_02.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 95
Level 48
Oh man, the walls look awesome. Just a thought: You could add some attachments for the walls, something like upgraded versions. Barbed wire? Security cameras? Laser detectors? Mounted turrets? Could be interesting maybe.
Scout Car looks cool, but isn't it a little bulky for light reconnaissance? To me it seems fairly heavy, despite being small. Can't imagine it picking up much speed, but maybe that's just one of the "faction's" weaknesses?

Oh man, the walls look awesome. Just a thought: You could add some attachments for the walls, something like upgraded versions. Barbed wire? Security cameras? Laser detectors? Mounted turrets? Could be interesting maybe.
Scout Car looks cool, but isn't it a little bulky for light reconnaissance? To me it seems fairly heavy, despite being small. Can't imagine it picking up much speed, but maybe that's just one of the "faction's" weaknesses?

Actually the 'Iron Empire' going to have some heavier stuff than the other factions.
And yes, I already have though about attachments for the wall, but thanks for the suggestion.

Roland

R

Roland

Hey Frank! Nice showcase of tanks you have! Goodluck with your incoming projects buddy! :-D

NEWS: Ra-Ra-Rasputin, Russia's craziest war machine!

attachment.php

So this is the Rasputin, some call it the 'Hedgehog Stinger', a wacky tank that uses fire based shells and rockets, and in case of dire need can inject its fuel to the main gun to make a makeshift flame thrower.
Also, these all-rounders have a huge upgrade potential with the new 'Molot' cannon, Napalm tank as well as other nicely dangerous stuff.

Development wise it is a mash-up between my old, old Goblin tank, The Soviet IS-2/3 and the famous T34-85.

Attachments

• Tank_Rasputin_v3_01.png
    Tank_Rasputin_v3_01.png
    849.2 KB · Views: 430
Last edited:

Roland

R

Roland

Now I call it, Lil'Bobsty. Nice work, I like the details and the wrapping But you should've make it more tactical and black-ish :p

Love the turret anyway.

Roland

R

Roland

Hi 'Gen. Frank, I wanted to ask you this, Have you planned on making car models like.. a Battle pick-up truck? A buggy? or maybe some jet? I've been wondering that tho.

Roland

R

Roland

I see, I'm looking forward for your next projects :D Goodluck, 'General Frank :D

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

i really miss an living model creature from you. though those tanks are really amazing.