• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Garrosh will die in Siege of Orgrimmar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I don't know if he will die, but he will for sure get demoted or maybe banned from orgrimmar. However the next warcheif should get approval from each faction within the horde in my opinion.

I would suggest Eitrigg as warcheif, he is a vetran from the second and first war. He is also friend of Trion Fordring which is good when it comes to peace between the factions

Level 23
I don't know if he will die, but he will for sure get demoted or maybe banned from orgrimmar. However the next warcheif should get approval from each faction within the horde in my opinion.

I would suggest Eitrigg as warcheif, he is a vetran from the second and first war. He is also friend of Trion Fordring which is good when it comes to peace between the factions

Yes, Eitrigg is a good orc for be the warcheif, i know his history, but i belive if he is the the warcheif and be friend of Tirion will not bring pease between the faction, because Tirion is the leader of Argent Dawn, and this faction is Neutral.

Level 14
Use Jaina to kill him, than have Jaina die because she completed her vengeance, and wanted to end her life so she wouldn't continue a life of murder and revenge, like Arthas did.

Level 4
:D

OR, Thrall returns from the Earthen Ring?:grin:

Level 2
Garrosh must die and lor'themar theron must be the new warcheif becaushe's a peacefull man and in the patch 5.3 of mop the player must kill garrosh and his demonist servitor.

and FOR THE ALLIANCE

Level 23
Garrosh must die and lor'themar theron must be the new warcheif becaushe's a peacefull man and in the patch 5.3 of mop the player must kill garrosh and his demonist servitor.

and FOR THE ALLIANCE

well, yes, i think that garrosh must die, but i never want a blood elf as warcrieft, the elves have fight against the orcs until enter in the horde, and the blood elf are in the horde just for don't fall,
the elves just hate orcs

still i don't see about this path, about the garrosh death, but i will read somethings, thanks for informeted :D

For the Alliance !

Level 11
Listen here, Garrosh needs to die for what he did... he killed Cairne and brought the Horde to sh**.

Thrall should kill him for what he has done, and retake the throne. Baine should rise to power as well and reform the Bloodhoof clan to its former glory.

For the Horde!

well, yes, i think that garrosh must die, but i never want a blood elf as warcrieft, the elves have fight against the orcs until enter in the horde, and the blood elf are in the horde just for don't fall,
the elves just hate orcs
Well indeed they hate each-other but as Rommath said 'my lord you would make a fine warchief' and Lort'hemar Theron also said 'I'm afraid it may come to that'
Who knows what will happen to the Horde?!?

Level 23
Well indeed they hate each-other but as Rommath said 'my lord you would make a fine warchief' and Lort'hemar Theron also said 'I'm afraid it may come to that'
Who knows what will happen to the Horde?!?

LOL , i don't have see this, i just love the blood elves, but i don't like one of them became the warchieft, but if this happen will be insteristing :p

Level 24
I'm sad that Jaina was not killed on the Isle of Thunder by Lor'Themar Theron, she has had it coming for far too long now.

Level 24
image.gif

Level 24
LOL, i really love the blood elves, but i don't want them kill jaina ( even if she has trapped the sunreaver in dalaran dungeon ), cause she only want clean dalran of the horde, and she was right doing this :p

You can't use the intent to justify the crime.

Level 23
You can't use the intent to justify the crime.

well, this is only one of the things that led her to do this,she always wanted peace enters the alliance and horde, Garrosh then attacks Theramore,up there all right, but throw a bomb mana soon after, it was cowardice, if the other allienca had died fighting, and not by the tragedy, Jaina would not do it with the elves, (if she had survived)
yes, I also know that she should not have done it with the blood elves(I also did not want to),cause this elves have helped the humans building Dalaran,so them need have more respect for them,
but lately Blizzard has made ​​some things not so pleasant as it did before...

Level 6
well, this is only one of the things that led her to do this,she always wanted peace enters the alliance and horde, Garrosh then attacks Theramore,up there all right, but throw a bomb mana soon after, it was cowardice, if the other allienca had died fighting, and not by the tragedy, Jaina would not do it with the elves, (if she had survived)
yes, I also know that she should not have done it with the blood elves(I also did not want to),cause this elves have helped the humans building Dalaran,so them need have more respect for them,
but lately Blizzard has made ​​some things not so pleasant as it did before...

Yeah, we never know if Blizzard is using all this stuff to make Jaina the final boss in the future ^^

Level 24
Jaina might be a future boss and I sure hope so but it still seems unlikely. Garrosh had every major race except for orcs and goblins against him so it was only reasonable that he was going to die. But with Jaina... I don't know. I still hope she gets eaten alive though.

Level 23
Jaina might be a future boss and I sure hope so but it still seems unlikely. Garrosh had every major race except for orcs and goblins against him so it was only reasonable that he was going to die. But with Jaina... I don't know. I still hope she gets eaten alive though.

i hope that she does't die, i still believe that she will return to be that "lovely girl" that she was in past before the theramore'falls, i believe too, she is in a trauma, cause all the people that she loves have die, her "little empire" have fall, perhaps after she kill garrosh, or if isn't hetr who kill, but he die, she return to be that girl ...
i hope so ...

Level 24
Well I said Vol'Jin and Varok as my most likely but if not them then whom? Hmm...? Oh twilight of the gods, please let it be Lor'Themar.

Level 23
Well I said Vol'Jin and Varok as my most likely but if not them then whom? Hmm...? Oh twilight of the gods, please let it be Lor'Themar.

well, this two are really nice, i think a that a good warchieft can be Eitrigg, he always help Thrall and the horde,
a blood elf as warchieft is really stange, if this happen,the Horde will have a big change, this can be really nice but really stanger :p

Level 6
well, this two are really nice, i think a that a good warchieft can be Eitrigg, he always help Thrall and the horde,
a blood elf as warchieft is really stange, if this happen,the Horde will have a big change, this can be really nice but really stanger :p

I think Eitrigg would be a good warchief, but, think about it...

He has a human friend, and is more reasonable for that reason (yeah, I wrote this in purpose :)), maybe tilting to the side of making peace with the Alliance. However, peace between the Horde and the Alliance is NOT goint to happen. Except for a great change of things (Like a very powerful neutral enemy), this peace can't happen. Warcraft is about playing in a world with a war happening. You take off the war, you lose the appeal of the game. Blizzard is not going to do that. (That would be like closing a "gold mine" with a great amount of gold still inside ;P)

Level 11
I doubt very much that World of warcraft as you put it "closing a gold mine with a great amount of gold still inside", Blizzard is losing alot of clientele, If I were to judge I would say WoW has almost Excavated all of the gold. As of I do not know alot of the WoW lore due to the fact that I dont play it anymore, after WoTLK, so I only found out recently about Jaina and the Thing at dalaran, but that still does not change my opinion about her, Best Character Ever.
And do not get me wrong I love the Sin'dorei (Blood elves) alot, when I was still playing I had like 5 BloodElf Characters.
And what they said about who is going to lead the horde, I have a faint Suspicion, who it is going to be :3

Level 2
you're right forsaken I like too the blood elves and the forsakens but I like too the alliance then if lor'themar became warcheif the relation of the horde and the alliance will be good.

Level 24
Yeah there will certainly be some things to solve with the Kirin Tor if Lor'Themar becomes WarChief but yes relations between the Horde and the Alliance could only improve with him on the throne.

Level 6
I doubt very much that World of warcraft as you put it "closing a gold mine with a great amount of gold still inside", Blizzard is losing alot of clientele, If I were to judge I would say WoW has almost Excavated all of the gold. As of I do not know alot of the WoW lore due to the fact that I dont play it anymore, after WoTLK, so I only found out recently about Jaina and the Thing at dalaran, but that still does not change my opinion about her, Best Character Ever.
And do not get me wrong I love the Sin'dorei (Blood elves) alot, when I was still playing I had like 5 BloodElf Characters.
And what they said about who is going to lead the horde, I have a faint Suspicion, who it is going to be :3

When I said that I was trying to show the reality of things... The fact is, we are waiting for an end (or not) when, as things are going, will come only when WOW is not lucrative anymore. (Or maybe it will not even have an end at all).

But, whatever, don't bother about what I say, I don't play WOW after all ;P

Level 23
I think Eitrigg would be a good warchief, but, think about it...

He has a human friend, and is more reasonable for that reason (yeah, I wrote this in purpose :)), maybe tilting to the side of making peace with the Alliance. However, peace between the Horde and the Alliance is NOT goint to happen. Except for a great change of things (Like a very powerful neutral enemy), this peace can't happen. Warcraft is about playing in a world with a war happening. You take off the war, you lose the appeal of the game. Blizzard is not going to do that. (That would be like closing a "gold mine" with a great amount of gold still inside ;P)

yes, i know about this, i just think if this happen, the world of azeroth will change a lot, and i know too, that bliizard are planing making somethings with the nagas, cause they are so "hidden" in WOW, or pehaps the Burning Legion return with Kil'jaedan, that is possible, he already try enter in azeroth by the Sunwell. and if this two possibility, the horde and the alliance will join to defeat them, just think this, i prefer about the nagas.
like yann dakside, perhaps this can be the next expasion of WOW, and this will be so cool, i love them too.

Yeah there will certainly be some things to solve with the Kirin Tor if Lor'Themar becomes WarChief but yes relations between the Horde and the Alliance could only improve with him on the throne.
yes i agree

yeah, u are right, i think that blizzard can make "Warcraft 4 " and finish with wow,
wow have out so much of the Warcraft style :/ wow is cool but warcraft is so better

Level 24
If you've actually read this you need to link a source or there is no way to actually know if what you're saying is true.

Level 24
but i don't know why jaina in mop have gray hair :vw_wtf:

Well you see gray hair is something that comes with age.

and i love her too and forsaken i know who will kil garosh ... he'sssssssss baine bloodhoof for revenge his faaaaaaather

Do not forget Vol'Jin "ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulda and fearin' tha shadows, for when tha time comes and ya blood be slowly drainin' out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya black heart."

Oh and please try to avoid double posts.

Level 23
but i don't know why jaina in mop have gray hair :vw_wtf:

it isn't gray hair, but write hair,, this happen cause the mana bomb in theramore,and she have a golden strand :D

Do not forget Vol'Jin "ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulda and fearin' tha shadows, for when tha time comes and ya blood be slowly drainin' out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya black heart."

yes, i have see this, and i'm think that will be vol'jin that will kill Garrosh, or Baine like yann darkside told

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Considering virtually every WC3 character has died by now, I am guessing they will have to kill off others.

The lore does not even sound good. No "Arthras the Lich King was laid to rest by Jaina after an epic spell battle". Instead "Arthras was killed by a raid party consisting of HAXOR1337, ToTaLnOoB and 3P1CFa11...".

Level 2
Considering virtually every WC3 character has died by now, I am guessing they will have to kill off others.

The lore does not even sound good. No "Arthras the Lich King was laid to rest by Jaina after an epic spell battle". Instead "Arthras was killed by a raid party consisting of HAXOR1337, ToTaLnOoB and 3P1CFa11...".

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh i don't understand:vw_wtf:

Level 21
Would be nice if Nazgrel came back and took the mantle of Warchief, but we haven't seen him since like Burning Crusade so it won't make much sense to make him Warchief.
Oh and to I never did care for Garrosh at all so I wouldn't mind who is going to take over when hes gone.

Level 24
Would be nice if Nazgrel came back and took the mantle of Warchief, but we haven't seen him since like Burning Crusade so it won't make much sense to make him Warchief.
Oh and to I never did care for Garrosh at all so I wouldn't mind who is going to take over when hes gone.

We do know of one orc who many wanted too see as WarChief who wount be taking up that mantle any soon.

Not too mention this seems like something too get pretty exicted about, finally Gamon gets his own voice and an actual part in the WarCraft lore.

Not too mention it's an ingame achievement too help Gamon survive in the battle against Nazgrim.

Status
Not open for further replies.