• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Major Spoiler]-Garrosh Hellscream, Open at your own Risk

Celebrate or Mourne

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Garrosh_prof.PNG
Someone(Wowpedia) said:
Garrosh is ultimately defeated by Thrall, who issues a mak'gora at Grommashar. The two duel at the Stones of Prophecy, the future site of Garadar, and Garrosh is killed.

Yeah, he died. Many people is sure happy, since Garrosh was very hated by many. I was both happy and sad. Happy because a Warmongering Butcher died by the hands of my favorite character. And sad because another bad-ass(and jerk-ass) character died. RIP Garrosh. What do you think will happen next. What will be the next expansion?

You? Happy or Sad? Discuss it here.

Level 9
Nooooo! Garrosh died :(. That means theres only one thing left to do. Summon Sargeras to Azeroth to destroy those bastard Alliance and Horde. Blizzard just freaking ruins everything. First kill Arthas then Deathwing and now Garrosh. Stop it Blizzard goddamn it!

Level 25
Nooooo! Garrosh died :(. That means theres only one thing left to do. Summon Sargeras to Azeroth to destroy those bastard Alliance and Horde. Blizzard just freaking ruins everything. First kill Arthas then Deathwing and now Garrosh. Stop it Blizzard goddamn it!

You forgot Illidan. And that's why I'm also sad. Too bad I can't vote both.

Status
Not open for further replies.