• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The New Warchief?

The New Warchief?

• Thrall

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Vol'Jin

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Eitrigg

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Some Alliance dude

• Garrosh will stay

• Baine Bloodhoof

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Lor'Thermar

• Sylvannas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Panda ...

• Horde will be destroyed

• No warchief

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Who do you think is going to be the next Warchief after Garrosh dies or whatever in the Siege of Orgrimmar, patch 5.4, and why?

Personally, I think it's going to be Vol'jin. Come on, the guy has had his father killed by a sea witch, whatever small homeland he had taken from him and then Garrosh kicked him out of Org!

If it's not Vol'jin at least let Vol'jin play out his promise and kill Garrosh!

Level 24
Since I have to be the sin'dorei fan boy that I am, I'm going to say Lor'Themar Theron. Blizzard has stated that the new WarChief is someone we do not expect so I'll have too say either Sylvanas, Lor'Themar or Gamon since everyone pretty mch expects either an orc or Vol'Jin.

Level 24
No, neither are you expecting Mankriks wife to become the new WarChief, besides I doubt Bane and Vol'Jin would ever allow him to live.

Level 24
Yes I remember Keal'Thas Sunstrider but neither do I think he will be the WarChief.

Level 14
Point is Blizzard can do whatever they want even if it doesn't 'seem like it'. Just like Kael got revived. Like Maiev got revived. Like Orcs... I mean Zerg are misunderstood creatures now.

Level 24
Point is Blizzard can do whatever they want even if it doesn't 'seem like it'. Just like Kael got revived. Like Maiev got revived.

Maiev never died.

Like Orcs... I mean Zerg are misunderstood creatures now.

I thought you did not like fairy tales, and here's a big secret for you. No one is born evil.

And even though the zerg campaign could have used some more mission it was still a great playthrough and well worth 30 euro.

Level 25
Point is Blizzard can do whatever they want even if it doesn't 'seem like it'. Just like Kael got revived. Like Maiev got revived. Like Orcs... I mean Zerg are misunderstood creatures now.

Yes Maiev got revived......in an altar if she died in Warcraft 3 maps but she never died in the lore really.

Anyways the Horde has it's new warchief. Congratulations to all who voted Vol'jin because he is the new Warchief of the Horde.

Level 24
Anyways the Horde has it's new warchief. Congratulations to all who voted Vol'jin because he is the new Warchief of the Horde.

Yes I'm quite happy that the lore took this turn even though I believed Varok to be a more likely candidate.

I was wrong about one thing though I did not believe Garrosh would walk out of this alive, but as long as he's going to die in the near future I'll be happy.

Level 14
Yes I'm quite happy that the lore took this turn even though I believed Varok to be a more likely candidate.

I was wrong about one thing though I did not believe Garrosh would walk out of this alive, but as long as he's going to die in the near future I'll be happy.

Garrosh will live, and his warfare prowess will be used by the Horde when the final expac comes out.

Level 3
Can't wait until Blizzcon.

Vol'jin for Warchief! It's been decided officially, no more guessing, which means no more thread.

Blizzcon... I can't wait to see what you've got in store for us this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.