• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Garrosh must DIE !

Garrosh Must ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the share, normally the Pandaria patch trailers are boring (for me). This one was pretty interesting though.

For sure, Garrosh should die. I don't really see any redeeming qualities of him, aside from his compassion for Greatmother Geyah, but even that was a bit obsessive. Also, he is somewhat responsible for Cairne's death. ;( [he was the one who fought him, but it was Magatha's poison that killed him]

The only possibility that he has any "good" in him is from the fact that Thrall chose him to lead Orgrimmar. However, that could've just been from Thrall's compassion for Grom. So yeah, he should die. No cleansing, just death.

P.S. I'm glad that Garrosh is the main antagonist. It is pretty awesome. All the other patch bosses were so dull since they didn't really deal with the Warcraft lore at all.

EDIT: Thanks Razosh. Fixed.

Last edited:
Level 24
P.S. I'm glad that Garrosh is the main protaganist. It is pretty awesome. All the other patch bosses were so dull since they didn't really deal with the Warcraft lore at all.

I think you mean antagonist and Lei Shen had great lore value and the Sha of Fear also had great lore value and if you followed the Klaxxi quest line you would know that the Empress also had great value not to mention that Mogu'Shan Palace was the place that showed us the realation between the mogu and the titans.

As for Garrosh I can't wait to have his blood on my axe.

Level 23
@PurgeandFire

Yes, Garrosh is the best boss after the Lich King (that was the best of the best) he should have a painful death, for he seen that he do for the other, what he do with the Horde

@Razosh

Oh yea Lei Shen, is really nice boss, after i read about it that i change my history in Tides of War and add pandaria for kill him, that is awesome :)

Level 24
@Razosh

Oh yea Lei Shen, is really nice boss, after i read about it that i change my history in Tides of War and add pandaria for kill him, that is awesome :)

Well that and the fact that what happens between Jaina and Lor'Themar is of major importance, right?

I think you mean antagonist

Yes I meant antagonist, thank you.

Razosh said:
and Lei Shen had great lore value and the Sha of Fear also had great lore value and if you followed the Klaxxi quest line you would know that the Empress also had great value not to mention that Mogu'Shan Palace was the place that showed us the realation between the mogu and the titans.

Well said. What I said is not true.

Still, the pandaria lore doesn't immediately appeal to me. Blizz has done a nice job trying to connect it to Warcraft lore, but I didn't feel the same connection as I did with TBC and WoTLK (and Cata, to some extent).

Then again, I suppose it is only reasonable. As the expansions go on, we get more info on the "greater beings" of azeroth--old gods and titans. Those concepts weren't explored all too much in the other games (and by other games, I mean wc1/2/3), aside from brief mentions/little bits of info here and there. Blizz has resorted to dominantly creating its lore, rather than adapting from the older lore. Of course, this doesn't mean it isn't interesting. I'm sure if I gave it the light of day, it'd be pretty interesting. However, it just doesn't have the same "feel", you know?

Level 24
However, it just doesn't have the same "feel", you know?

Well I would say that what has made WoW lost that "feel" is that we no longer has the warcraft games leading up to the games like we had in TBC and WotLK, now Blizzard is putting all the lore into to books making only the hardcore lore fans really understand the lore.

Level 14
Blizz has done a nice job trying to connect it to Warcraft lore, but I didn't feel the same connection as I did with TBC

Let's see, the setting in TBC is mostly the Outlands, which is a world explored in both wc2 and wc3, with The Black Morass (a swamp in Wc1), the last mission in Reign of Chaos - Mount Hyjal and the Sunwell.
For NPCs/Bosses we have Illidan, Vashj, Kael, Kil'jaden, Magtheridon, Akama, Maiev, Medivh, Khadgar, Danath Trollbane, Kudran Wildhammer, Rage Winterchill, Anetheron, Azgalor, Archimonde.

TBC is the expansion which explores the most content from the warcraft strategy series. It's one of the reasons why this is my favorite expansion.

Last edited:
Level 23
Let's see, the setting in TBC is mostly the Outlands, which is a world explored in both wc2 and wc3, with The Black Morass (a swamp in Wc1), the last mission in Reign of Chaos - Mount Hyjal and the Sunwell.
For NPCs/Bosses we have Illidan, Vashj, Kael, Kil'jaden, Magtheridon, Akama, Maiev, Medivh, Khadgar, Danath Trollbane, Kudran Wildhammer, Rage Winterchill, Anetheron, Azgalor, Archimonde.

TBC is the expansion which explores the most content from the warcraft strategy series. It's one of the reasons why this is my favorite expansion.

Yes, the Burning Crusade was really nice expansion, but for me Wrath of the Lich King have the best of all, incluind the quest are better then TBC, but the story focus more in Arthas and the Scourge, and for me Catalcysm was the worse expasion, don't have many coolets thing, just deathwing.
and Mist of Pandaria return with many potency,the history, the pandaria, one of the things that i want know since war3 that show the pandaren, a lovely race of Wow and the Siege of Orgrimmar will be so cool [ unfortunately i won't play :/ ]

Only the strong dwell in Orgrimmar! Lok'tar Ogar!

Gamon for Warchief!

Gamon for the Warchieft, hmm perhaps :)

Anar'alah belore !

Yep (I still have the wc2 manual with the map of the areas, it is always fun to look at and compare to the WoW implementation :D). It was really a great expansion. :) I was actually interested in reading the quests back then.

P.S. Does anyone know which characters will lead the siege of Orgrimmar? I'd imagine Thrall would be there. Possibly Baine and Vol'jin, too. What about Alliance?

Level 24
Litle is clear right now on the Horde front we have Baine, Lor'Themar, Sylvanas, Vol'Jin and Chen Stormstout which seems to be leading the charge however Chen, Vol'Jin and Baine seems to be the only ones that actually is working togheter, Thrall on the other hand seems to have given up the mantle of leadership and so far we only know that he is inside of Orgrimmar having a chit chat with Garrosh.
On the Alliance side of the table we have what looks now to be Varian, Tyrande, the dwarven council and Jaina leading their side.

It's also important to mention that Wrathion is aiding the Alliance no matter if you play as an Alliance or Horde character, he aids Varian so that he will destroy the Horde and end the war once and for all, however when Varian lets the Horde walk out alive he is rather angry with his ally.

Level 8
I think garrosh must die what´s he did is unforgivable i hate him :p i think thrall didn´t have garrosh to be the leader of the horde :D

Level 21
It would be nice if Nazgrel came back and took the mantle.
He is well known throughout the Horde and he would be a great asset to be Warchief.
Nazgrel can also put someone else on Thrallmar duty as the leader while he and other Thrallmar Royalists can recapture Orgrimmar and take down the Kor'kron.
Still to it would mean Danath can return to his home and bring a force to take back Stromgarde and let the Horde have Hammerhall and lose Galen's Fall to the Alliance.

Level 24
Good that you put it up, however you forgot the most important cinematic of all the election of the new WarChief.

Level 23
sorry for the late reply, i was so busy in this days.

Wow guys, i have loved this, i love the new warchief and what Jaina want do with the Horde, i know that is maddnes, but ... that was a nice thing to do, if this i have an excellent ideia for my campaign :)

she might be going crazy, but i love her <3

Level 24
After Varians action she will hopefully leave the Alliance and we can shove a sword through the empty socket where her heart was supposed to be.

Level 23
After Varians action she will hopefully leave the Alliance and we can shove a sword through the empty socket where her heart was supposed to be.

NO ! i hope not '-'

i don't want this, but this is a true possibilty she die, but she leave the Alliance, perhaps, i think that she will return Dalaran to Hillsbrands Foothills,and begin an war against the Forsaken, to retake the lands of Lordaeron.

If this happen i don't know what side that i will stay, Sylvanas or Jaina ? my favorites characters :3

Level 24
NO ! i hope not '-'

i don't want this, but this is a true possibilty she die, but she leave the Alliance, perhaps, i think that she will return Dalaran to Hillsbrands Foothills,and begin an war against the Forsaken, to retake the lands of Lordaeron.

If this happen i don't know what side that i will stay, Sylvanas or Jaina ? my favorites characters :3

If she starts a war Varian will back awey from her since he spared the Horde to stop the bloodshed(Even though it's not sure he would be victorious in a battle against the leaders of the Horde.)

If Sylvanas battle Vereesa and Jaina then we both know that Sylvanas is going to win, not even all human kingdoms could best the forsaken, I doubt the Kirin Tor alone could by some miracle kill Sylvanas.

Level 23
If she starts a war Varian will back awey from her since he spared the Horde to stop the bloodshed(Even though it's not sure he would be victorious in a battle against the leaders of the Horde.)

If Sylvanas battle Vereesa and Jaina then we both know that Sylvanas is going to win, not even all human kingdoms could best the forsaken, I doubt the Kirin Tor alone could by some miracle kill Sylvanas.

Yes, but if Vereesa need choose a side, i hope she choose your sister, well Jaina could make an Alliance with the remants of the Scarlet Crusade, would be nice with this happen, but i really don't like what blizzard make with Jaina :/

Level 24
I'm still hoping to put my axe in Jainas head and watch as Sylvanas drags her sister by the hair down the sewers of Undercity.

Level 24
Actually I do not hate Vereesa at all I would just like to see her turn into an undead so I might actually see that family reuinion I have been longing for since I picked up WarCraft III in 2003 and I would like to see all three sisters fighting under the same banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.