• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Story of Warcraft Reversed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
So, I thought for a moment. I asked myself: "What would happen when Warcraft lore is written backwards?" I'm sure it won't be "Erol Tfarcraw", but something more different from the original lore itself. I started writing one, starting from SoO. Here's what I have written so far:

Garrosh is an uncorrupted orc prisoner. He was freed and healed by several heroes from two factions called the Alliance and the Horde, together with some panda creatures called the Pandaren. Suddenly, Garrosh got corrupted by an Old God heart, he fought the corruption and eradicated the evil creatures inside the city of Orgrimmar. Then, he managed to resist the corruption and learned that his corruption came from a corrupted vale with an Old God's heart. Because of Garrosh's kind will, he removed the evil Heart and healed the pandaren guarding it. He placed the heart in a chest and buried it underground...

That's...weird. I can let you continue it and it should cover the events before SoO. Good luck writing, peeps!

Level 9
Once upon a time there lived a titan named Sargeras. He was never corrupted and thanks to that orcs never got to azeroth and all these wars against burning legion didnt happen or the war between Alliance and Horde. The End :)

Level 24

I'm going to start with my favorite expansion then, WotLK. Once there was peace between the restless scourge and the living entities of Azeroth. Tirion Fordring however sought war and chaos and forced the burden on Arthas knowing that he would further Tirion's dream of endless destruction. After this Tirion Fordring ordered his troops to resurrect Sindragosa and other innocents into mindless servants of the scourge.

A few months prior to this Onyxias head was taken down from the walls of Stormwind and attach it to her body by a group of rebells who had the intention of using the Defias Brotherhood to tare Stormwind down. Their plans would have worked flawlessly had not the good hearted race the demons ordered their employees to rebuilt the city and bring all of the dead humans back to life. The orcish warlocks later out of the goodness of their hearts torn down the dark portal to ensure that their race would never pose a threat to the good people of Azeroth.

Rhonin and Bran Bronzebeard decided that the Old God Yogg-Saron needed to be resurrected so they sent a group of mercenaries to with the help of a valkyr resurrect the Old God. Once this was done the mercenaries in an act of cruelty tortured the Keepers of Ulduar into a state of madness. To ensure that their actions could never be undone they built an impenetrable defense around Ulduar. This defense lasted until a god race called the pantheons showed up and granted Yogg-Saron freedom so he could rule Azeroth with an iron fist and wage endless wars against the other Old Gods.

Level 25
Thunder King...

While in the Temple of the long dead Thunder King, Lei Shen, the Pandaren, Taran Zhu told Lady Jaina Proudmoore and Regent Lord Lor'themar Theron that the Kirin Tor and the Blood Elves are mortal enemies very long time ago so they shouldn't be allying both. But the two don't need to fight so they became neutral to each other and they joined force to resurrect Lei Shen. After some weeks, Jaina accepted the Blood Elves in Dalaran for helping them. After the Thunder King is left in his temple, some Zandalari put him to sleep and kept him away...

Status
Not open for further replies.