• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Future RP Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Fine Fine Fine. The moment has come DUN DUN DUN races below.

Name: Shantaron
Home Planet: Recolon III
Controlled: 3 planets in the Recolon system, the complete 11 planets in the Zaramen system, an 1 planet in the Tereon system.
Life Span: About 1200 earth years.
Government: Military Dictatorship
Leader: Commander Tak'Meno (age 728)
Description: The Shantaron are a race of large dog-like humanoids. Their height normally is around 6.5 to 7.5 feet tall. They have fur covering their entire body ranging from white to shades of gray and brown to black.
Other/History: The dog-like Shantarons are one of the dominating powers in the Narorian Sector of the Omentor Galaxy. They are fairly highly advanced mostly employing plasma-based weaponry. Their massive strength and durability make them a force to the reconed with. For over 150 years they have been fighting a bloody stalemate total war with their neighbors the ruthless Garo'tu. This has greatly weakened their military strength but they swear they will not end the war until the complete obliteration of the race who have killed so many of their people.

Name: Garo'tu
Home Planet: Garo'tun
Controlled: 9 planets in the Tereon system, 2 planets in the Recolon system.
Life Span: About 50 earth years.
Government: Empire-Emperor
Leader: Larnus Emperor of the Garo'tuian Empire (age 25)
Description: The Garo'tu are huge, stupid, and brutish warriors for starters. They are ususally hairless with rust colored skin, They stand a good 7 or 7.5 feet tall and are heavily muscled. They almost always have a look of hate for all other life behind their tenticled face.
Other/History: Sometimes called the Garo'tuian Throng the Garo'tu are a ruthless group of creatures. The Garo'tu are known for their numbers and what a enomous number it is. A Garo'tuian woman gives birth to around 15 babies and with their maturity age of 2 years they can fuel massive armies quick. They are sort of advanced having stolen most of their technology from their enemies. Along with their numbers they also can fuel a massive number of (poorly made) ships from a number of mass production factories. They are bloodthirsty in nature and for some unknown reason seek the complete and total destruction of every race in their path. This blood thurst have borught them to their current war with the Shantarons.

I have about two more unfinished races (The Ugrentians and the ???) left but like I said they are unfinished so I will post them when I get time to compelte them.

Also I really want to have a race the Humans/Terrans but I don't want to make the race myself so I was looking for maybe a combinded effort.

Level 23
lol and if I can hold of the Garothians off long enough, I can mine out all their planets and crack them open! :D Thus putting an end to that war and (possibly) making an alliance with the Shanteron aafter giving them the upper hand :p (dogs fighting along side birds? Oo)

Level 14
Well the Shantarons hate them so much they most likely wouldn't approve of not being able to kill them themself. And no they arn't very honorable.

Level 14
Its not to easy they have like 5X the ships and manpower of you. So with the numbers of theres it would be about equal even though you more advanced then them.

Level 23
O_O they have 10,000 ships? or... do my drones count as my "ships" too? D: (half a million drones D: most guard the core planet, Shakuras though, so, unless you decide to attack Shakuras, you won't have to deal with them :p) cause then..... uhg. too many to think straight D:

5,050,000 ships if drones are included D: (yet drones really aren't ships as much as they are just automated scraps of murderous metal (when orders are given) :p

Level 23
Isn't that a bit little for an inter stellar empire? My empire probably has 10 carrier warships, each being massive and having 500 fighters onboard, then there are still atleast 1 million fighters per planet, 5 million on the home planet and on average 1000 fighters per station that has fighterbays, there are also several battleships without fighters.
This is space , think with big numbers, I consider my military as a bit smaller than average.

Level 8
Isn't that a bit little for an inter stellar empire? My empire probably has 10 carrier warships, each being massive and having 500 fighters onboard, then there are still atleast 1 million fighters per planet, 5 million on the home planet and on average 1000 fighters per station that has fighterbays, there are also several battleships without fighters.
This is space , think with big numbers, I consider my military as a bit smaller than average.

My military relies more on the speed, stealth, and efficiency of my ships. Fleet commanders spend at least 4 years in training, and are very good at positioning units to cause the very most damage before they are damaged. If a ship IS critically damaged, the carrier nearest will reclaim the wreckage and simply 'revive' the exact same ship. This allows the AI of the ship, as well as the pilot (who is safely contained in a super-strength pod) to learn quicker than they would if I had to use new pilots each time.

Level 14
I don't get what you mean by "revive" the ship I mean every one in the universe trys to save the ship and keep the pilot alive. Not very special.

Level 23
My empire focuses on efficiency and hellish firepower. Meet my defense fleet and you'll know what I mean. :3 Even larger fleets will have a hard time against them :3 but uh... I guess the reason my fleet is small is so that I don't overwhelm everyone else in the RP I introduced my fleet in :/

But it always helps to ahve half a million drones swarming one ship at a time. :p Fast, good armour, and good weapons :3 no missiles though D: but the great thing is, they correspond with the computers of BSC ships :p meaning, if a bomb is sent to destroy everything in an area, they stay until the last moment possible, distracting the enemy, and boost out like hell to get out of the damaging blast radius (outer areas. Lethal on the inside :p). But... they also have no shields... but who needs shields when your zipping through your enemies at blinding speed with perfect movements? :p

Level 14
It rebuilds the exact model, inserts the AI and pilot. Technically, it's the same ship.

How fast is it rebuilt

varsaigen said:
My empire focuses on efficiency and hellish firepower. Meet my defense fleet and you'll know what I mean. :3 Even larger fleets will have a hard time against them :3 but uh... I guess the reason my fleet is small is so that I don't overwhelm everyone else in the RP I introduced my fleet in :/

But it always helps to ahve half a million drones swarming one ship at a time. :p Fast, good armour, and good weapons :3 no missiles though D: but the great thing is, they correspond with the computers of BSC ships :p meaning, if a bomb is sent to destroy everything in an area, they stay until the last moment possible, distracting the enemy, and boost out like hell to get out of the damaging blast radius (outer areas. Lethal on the inside :p). But... they also have no shields... but who needs shields when your zipping through your enemies at blinding speed with perfect movements? :p

Well I wonder how my race and yours would fare in a battle.

Level 23
my charecter is referred to as the Grand Admiral but his identity is never reveiled to RPers :p

Has the most advanced marine suit made by BSC and allows him to fly short distances and glide unhindered through his enviroment on planet missions (except water... would need to fly or get a transport over that). Armed with an advanced laser rifle a lightweight missile launcher, he can blow up anything he deems fit to blow up, and snipe any target he an get a bead on. :3 (also comes with the chaingun, a large gun that fires off lasers like there was no tomarrow. :D

Level 23

Name: (Not reveiled in RPs. Identity remains anonymous)

Race: Chozo

Occupation: Grand Admiral of the Black Sun empire (and owner/founder too! :D)
Description/Apperance:The Grand Admiral had bird-like features, as do all Chozo, though his resembles more of a hawk. Standing at 6 and a half feet tall, the Grand Admiral has brown feathers with an almost 3 short streaks of black feathers on the back of his head. Yellow eyes peirce the hearts of his enemies and caution allies from doing foolish things. His crew is loyal to him and his empire very patriotic, fighting for the Admiral in all his decisions loyaly.

Background/Other: The Grand Admiral is nice and calm, yet precise, and is confident when in the face of his crew and enemies. In private, he tends to be more laid back and pondering his next move, coming up with all the different scenarios he can think of logically. His enemies do not want to envoke his wrath.

Level 8
RACE:

Name: Aldorei.
Home Planet: Aldoria.
Controlled: Aldoria, Morse (both in the System 32 Galaxy).
Life Span: Avg. 90-100 Earth Years.
Government: Similar to Democracy.
Leader: President Lana Yagsidog.
Description: Virtually human, the Aldorei have been slightly genetically enhanced to improve their strength, speed and their intelligence. Standing at around the average human height, these people are more technologically advanced from the humans. Not much more is known, as the last human to see one was over 80 years ago. But they are still out there, lying in wait for the right time to strike.

CHARACTER:

Name: John Simmons.
Race: Aldorei.
Description/Apperance: About 5 feet tall, dark brown hair, hazel eyes, moderately light skin, not absolutely strong, but not weak either. Fast, intelligent, and funny.
Background/Other: John Simmons was an ex-seargent in the Aldorei military. After he discovered a secret which could shut down the entire military, he became a renegade, a man against the law. The military had hundreds of men out to find him and kill him, but none ever saw him again. John now pilots a small attack ship disguised as a cargo vessel, hoping to find a life away from his home planet.

Level 23
Name: Kamica (Oh, the originality floods!!! (so does the sarcasm))
Race: Koldir
Occupation: Rank 10 Fighter pilot (Rank 10 is the highest a fighter pilot can get, after that, there are other occupations, like battleship captain)
Description/Apperance: He has brown hair and brown eyes, he has the body of a real fighter, in other words, strong but small muscles, He's one of the most skilled pilots in the Empires fleet and is part of one of the frontier squats, which are located on the Wormhole ship, here is the most action, and the most danger, and only the elite come here, he's a nice man, but you don't want to duel him, he, like most other Koldir, utherly hate ranged weapons, he'll look down upon anybody who uses it, though he will still treat them normally.
Background/Other: Kamica grew up being tought the way of the sword, and he seemed to have talent for it, and liking, when he went to military school, he turned out to be even more talented, defeating everybody in his class in training combat, and several others from two grades higher than he was, the military school saw great potential in him, and suggested to put Kamica in the pilot class, becouse a great swordsman, also has great reflexes, which are needed as a pilot, this turned out to be a very good decision, Kamica also had talent for piloting fighters, though he couldn't beat anybody else yet, becouse ships were much harder to controll than the sword, and the others all had more experience, and were older than him, eventually, with experience in the simulator, came strength and skill, he slowly grew up in the ranks of the school tournaments, and became the ace of the school, after school, he got into the military as a Rank 1 pilot, where he slowly ranked up bit by bit, but faster than most others, up to the point, of becomming a Rank 10 pilot.

Level 8
Race: Outrunner
Faction: Exiles
Name: Ahrimaa (Arr-im-ah)
Appearance: Same as most Exiles, faerie like with a very feminine body and worn-appearing wings.

History: Ahrimaa, once a scout pilot, helped multiple Exiles escape from prison, and flew them to a remote planet. Once she had returned, she was deemed to be an Exile as well. So, Ahrimaa stole an experimental fighter-class ship and renamed it the 'Huntress'. Ever since, she has become a figure of great renown to the Exiles and to some loyal Outrunners.

Description: Silent and cautious, but swift and deadly. Even alone, she is a tough enemy.
AI: Is very swift and calculating, and able to read the thoughts of the pilot, and act accordingly. As such, there are far less controls than in a ship with a regular AI.
Armor: 2 feet of solid Class 25 Tritanium.
Weapons: 2 tail mounted Titan cannons (Class 20), 2 bottom mounted Heavy Anti-matter Gun (Class 20)(mounted diagonally, so if you were to put it on the top as well, it would make an X.), and 5 internal Wasp missile pods (Class 20) (1 on top, 1 on bottom, 2 on opposite sides, 2 on the underside of the wings). Wings also double as razor-sharp blades.
Engines: 6 9Hammer class engines, 1 on each wing tip, and one a little further inward, and 1 on each side of the tail)
Drive: Class 25 Quantum Teleporter.

Happy now?

Level 35
.The Laminari: Nomads of the Starry Sky.

Name: Laminari

Home Planet: N/A

"Where our head does lay, our home thus be, space is our path, for we are Laminari."

Controlled: The laminari are very secretive, quick, and soft. Like whispers of a ledgend, they control only a little piece of ground on each planet they land on, their 'camp' if you will. And while it is a very small piece of land, the land is nigh impenetrable, not only because it...quite frankly is difficult to find, but also because it is staunchly protected by shields and guns.

Life Span: The Laminari do not have such a count of lifespans, when they die they are still very much alive, if not in a spiritual form, and bodiless. It usually takes a mere 1000-2000 years for their bodies to wear out and stop functioning (death).

Government: Theocracy.

Leader: The elders, and military leaders of the wandering bands of Laminari.

Description: The Laminari are white, of medium height, and seemingly translucent, like their skin emanates a pale light, which may have something to do with the energies and the nature of their ships. They have bright eyes, and they tend to keep their looks well organized, and trim. Wearing loose clothing.

(think...space version of the Celestial Elves really...YES! I like the Celestial Elves still)

Other/History: It was said that the Laminari were lords of a vast and ancient empire in elder days. Controlling the routes of space in huge fortress planets, and held the trade roads of the void with an iron grip. Until they learned the ways of peace, and harmony with the heavens, and abandoned their material lusts for the peace of wandering, and of cultivating the galactic fields, and caring for their natures while combating their inner struggles for violence and greed.

The Laminari god it is said, came down and gave them this peace.

He is called "Laminad", thus the Laminari are the "People of Laminad".

The Laminari ships are biological, like living plants floating through space, with mechanical computers embedded into their biological power sources.

Level 8
Celestial Elves? Who are they?
And the organic ships thing just screams Tyranids to me (Not the user, the race.).

Level 23
Celestial elves were an elven race, made up by Elenai in the RP called "World of Darjis" They were a race of highly religious, magitechnologically advanced elves, they lived on a massive piece of floating land, constantly moving, and had ships that flew. Anyway, they're damn nomads, why would they even TRY to invade your system >.<

Level 23
they control only a little piece of ground on each planet they land on, their 'camp' if you will. And while it is a very small piece of land, the land is nigh impenetrable, not only because it...quite frankly is difficult to find, but also because it is staunchly protected by shields and guns.
I don't need little fortresses getting in the way on my planets...

Level 14
...I thought I was understood to be dm of this rp. And I never want to make a decision alone. As long as I have no input I will make the decision. But aslong as you tell me your views you have just as much power as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.