• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Famous Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
lol dude what i mean is change camera i cant barely target the enemy bcoz this is w3..
can you make like the counterstrike like camera mode..or something what you call it. use w to move forward s backward a left and d right and aiming is for the mouse..like that simple..

Level 18
lol dude what i mean is change camera i cant barely target the enemy bcoz this is w3..
can you make like the counterstrike like camera mode..or something what you call it. use w to move forward s backward a left and d right and aiming is for the mouse..like that simple..

First of, you are being completely unspecific. Why can't you barely target an enemy? Possible mental incapacity? Also, you assume I know what the Counter Strike camera is like, except for the fact that I don't. Also if you would've been following this thread you would know that hawk900 is working on a movement system. You think it's that simple? Make it yourself then.

Also, Nudl, I think you should go into details rather than saying it sucks. Considering the fact that everything has been drastically improved from the video.

Level 18
Okay, now the tanks have a turret that is operable by another team member. But otherwise the tank doesn't fire without the second team member.

hawk900, the unit is a UDG named Shooter. That's what's used for the camera and all the other shit. So if you want to directly modify this latest map, that's cool because I have work and I'll be playing Gears of War for awhile before that.

Attachments

• Famous Halo 0.8A.w3x
    1.4 MB · Views: 48
Level 20
Because it's practically unplayable in multiplayer and lags to death. There is so much delay it sucks all of the gameplay out.

Realism is definitely not a major factor... Especially considering this game is in a fantasy world, ya know.

Besides, how the HELL would arrow key movement make a game more realistic?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 12

Realism is definitely not a major factor... Especially considering this game is in a fantasy world, ya know.

I press w a s d to run around in real life. I hold control to walk.

Are we going for realism now? Until we invent virtual reality Warcraft III that's not possible. I think an arrow key system would be easier.

Level 7
good job dude your doing a perfect job on this man. i wish i had the skills you have =( i cant even implant a simple entity engine which i need for my map. you are good lol... just too good... well awsome map =D hope you inspire many people like me. how do you install the entity engine anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.