• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo Firefight recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Halo Firefight

Hello members of the hive! I present to you a new game from Microsoft's most famous game, now going to be made for Warcraft 3, Halo Firefight.

Goal :

The goal is to make a close remake to Halo ODST's Firefight, but with some tweaks so it fits well with Warcraft's style of gaming.

Current Team :
Mjllonir
Shendoo2

Features :

• Shield system (Using mana)
  • All levels from the game
  • Hoping to get custom models for it all
  • Jump system
  • Weapon system (grenades, 2 weapons, able to switch between them)
  • Jump system
  • Level system (5 sets, 3 rounds, 5 waves)
  • 4 players
  • Third person camera angle
  • Move with arrow keys hopefully
  • Character choice (Every ODST and perhaps Johnson if you have lets say a special code to input or something?)
  • Choose the difficulty (Easy / Normal / Heroic / Legendary) and perhaps the secondary skulls as well (If we can.)
  • Custom models. This includes ODST's, Brutes, Grunts, Jackals, Hunters, Phantoms, Turrets, Buildings, cars (Props in other words).
  • The angle of fire would be determined on how you aim and where. So lets say theres a wall between you and a grunt, of course it'll just hit it.

If you would like to help send me a pm.

Last edited:
Level 22
moving with arrow keys is such a pain in the ass, and the camera can have rather dramatic swings with it as well if u put the camera in a perspective behind your ODST.

why have shields? last time i checked ODST used stamina or some junk like that.
firefight has unlimited levels, with random enemies dropping each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.