• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-Elenai's Comic Gallery-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Rave.png

Not the tauren...

I am so into rave right now I just had to make something for it :D

ELENAI LEFEIN LEIKZ RAVIN!

but...but ..:,( .. you don't like my avatar!

(nah i'm joking)

hey btw eleinai .. the carrot necklace... don't really work with his .. neck .. the necklace is suppose to stand because of the neck.. and how you draw it .. it's not supported... but meeh.... still GOOD WORK MAN!!

Level 6
Bah, this trollie looks like some evil vizier from old arabian fairytale :D
I like itttt, this guy is hot

Level 35
Angel-Demon1copy.jpg

A special gift in answer to a certain gift given to me by a certain person who will remain obviously anonymous for her, I MEAN! unknown gender's gift given in the spirit of giftery.

So without gifting you all with my gifted abilities to beat around the gift bearing bushes...I present my gift to the gift giver, who gives gifts of giftiness.

Of course...it is in JPEG format...not Gif...t

Ironically enough...

Last edited:
Angel-Demoncopy.jpg

A special gift in answer to a certain gift given to me by a certain person who will remain obviously anonymous for her, I MEAN! unknown gender's gift given in the spirit of giftery.

So without gifting you all with my gifted abilities to beat around the gift bearing bushes...I present my gift to the gift giver, who gives gifts of giftiness.

Of course...it is in JPEG format...not Gif...t

Ironically enough...

can i have a cooky instead? :3

nah jocking... lovely gift from you .. really original and nice drawed emotions... :D +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.