• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

-Elenai's Comic Gallery-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Ah behold a concept of one of my new comic characters.

Its still rough, in fact...its not very good at all, and its inspired almost entirely off the Altel wizard...who embodies epic.

2182318da6bd3958b00ade4a4e137cced447920.png

Sweet. Nothing like a bit of WILL's violent ideas in the morning.

Here's another: Make a comic where Naruto and the Lord of Awesomeness engage in a Gears of War chainsaw duel while kicking each other in the groin. The comic would end with Naruto being sliced in half and it's blood turning into the souls he stole from the narutards, while the Lord of Awesomeness smashes what's left of his skull with his foot.

Level 35
Behold, the last (official) comic of the Original Elenai blizzard based series.

I will be making a new series (both a secret series, and a few that are like the original) that will replace the old series.

New characters, and new shenanegins ^_^

And now, to our feature presentation...a simple comic, like the way it began ^_^

DeckardCainIdentifies.png

Level 35
Noted.

Here are two more pics,

One is of our "beloved" Pyritie ^_^ A caricature of sorts...even if Py can't take a joke..I still like it, and thought it was cute.

And another is of one of our users, Iristle.

LilYellow.png

IriKittie.png

Last edited:
hey i have a question elenai.. witch programe are you using to make these? cause i'm working on a comic right now... but i can't do nice black line like you do (sharp at the begining and large at the end) .. i was just wondering.. cause i have to scan my drawings.. remove all the pixelle with ''PAINT!!'' ARGggg .. than go OVER the lines i did... (cause i don't have a tablette.. ) so i takes me like 6 hours for 1 windows..

Thanks if you answer back..

Level 35
I use Photoshop, and a tablet. Unfortunately, legally acquired, Photoshop is a bit expensive.

I also on occasion, use Paintshop pro.

You might however check out the free alternative called GIMP, which is loads better than paint to begin with, and has several features that are in the programs I use.

Level 35
She is so much more than what my meager skills can dare to achieve in a lifetime of practice, or eons multiplied by eons, of even the most arduous and diligent work of god or mortal could ever dream of completing.

I cannot put life into my art. I can only make but a pale shadow of what the heart has perceived.

EDIT: And yet like stone she became...cold and ruthless. I am not blind anymore...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.