• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-Elenai's Comic Gallery-

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is so much more than what my meager skills can dare to achieve in a lifetime of practice, or eons multiplied by eons, of even the most arduous and diligent work of god or mortal could ever dream of completing.

I cannot put life into my art. I can only make but a pale shadow of what the heart has perceived.

You can put it that way.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
She is so much more than what my meager skills can dare to achieve in a lifetime of practice, or eons multiplied by eons, of even the most arduous and diligent work of god or mortal could ever dream of completing.

I cannot put life into my art. I can only make but a pale shadow of what the heart has perceived.

Yep. He's in love.

Level 35
Presenting my next chibi.

'Laenel the Merciless', formerly known as 'Elenai the Innocent' before frosty killed him :D

Laenelcopy.jpg

Last edited:
Well, how about making a... Sad smiley totally in black, while left part of his face is light, and right one is black. (basically, the light source is left, so the right part of face is shaded more). Also make me look angry, and put the very opposite of smile.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and show me off your skills with CELL SHADING, make me a NAROTU HAIR goddomit!

EDIT: Oh one more thing! Give me a huge dagger, large enough to write "KUNAII" on it, and in other hand I carry a sign, which says "YOU UNDERSTIMATED MY SPELPAX".

EDIT: Fuck, just make a naruto, with all the details said.

Status
Not open for further replies.