• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-Elenai's Comic Gallery-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Behold wrath made manifest...Elenai when he is not so pleased with mankind

AngelsWrath1copy.jpg

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Oh, I didn't even see those balls... The robe just looked lighter on one side.

Pyritie, perhaps it's a general "left" regional light source, focally centered in the bottom left but spread up through the left side? (pulling words out of thin air... ;P)

Level 28
Your last two works are awesome, Elenai.

But I am forced to comment the priest one, even though it is old and there is a newer one to comment. So I'll be quick:

You need to train to cloth. Look what you did, pay attention at the arms of the priest, and now look what you should have done. There's a great difference, huh? I don't really think you must do cloth like that, but I'm only pointing that because your draw was too simple, it was epic and was just screaming for more details.

Both pieces were awesome, again, but the priest should have the robe revised. Maybe not in this draw, but in the next ones. And I forgot to point that the face was kickass, but I think you have people to say that to you =P

Keep rocking ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.