• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

-Elenai's Comic Gallery-

Status
Not open for further replies.
hum you should work abit more on the moon going down.. cause its not really (fluid)

cause at somepoint it shakes alot... but anyway...

keep up the good work :p...(i would like to draw more, but because of school i just CAN'T, and when I can.. i have no inspiration cause i haven't draw alot ) :'(

but meeh... christmass holydays are coming :p

Level 35
HAHA! You've activated my trap card!

[The fight continues]

FORVEGITARIA.png

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Looks very nice. Refined, polished, and colorful.

Jaw makes me cringe, though. :p Neck looks really thin, and the body seems disproportionately small compared to the head (although, since it's Chibi, that could be intended...).

Nice hair + forehead symbol.

Level 28
Realisticly seeing: The head's too big.

Perspectivly seeing: The body is diagonal while the head's sidewards.

For the rest it looks great.
How I do proper perspectives for a chibi? D:
Oh - the pic looks fine although the glow doesn't find. I'd suggest either a glowy aura around the mage or no glow at all - but it's your choice ;)

Level 34
Swords of that length reminds me of William Wallace and his big sword.

And I don't think his right arm looks screwed up. Unless you meant hís right.

Level 35
The character isn't muscular though...

His right arm only looks strange due to the toga sash...it is normal underneath, I took special care to measure it.

A different creation: Elvish Hephaestus

FrankHephestus.png

This piece, is in honour of General Frank, who has been like a brother to me for a very long time ^^

Level 24
Elenai, tbh you can't mix greek gods with elves. I don't wanna sound rude but the idea is pretty whack, and you draw them in pretty unnatural poses and do some basic shading and highlights... better do something that's not rushed and original. kay?

And when my turn comes, you'll have your sexy drawing LOL :p

Level 15
Mixing Greek and elvish is rather easy actually. And they aren't un-natural....they are classical.

And I shall continue their creation, even if they are rather unpopular.

LonSamuraid.png

A gift for Lon.
Many thanks and much appreciation!

Level 35
Thanks Samuraid ^^ And I greatly appreciate your being appreciated.

Appreciated Samuraid is appreciated.

And now, I made a new avatar. And I actually painted something half way decent this time! And before you ask, he is sad because it is cold outside.

SnowAvatar1.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.