1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Results have come out of the old ARENA oven. Check out who won the 30th Texturing Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey guys, we've posted the Results for the 30th Modeling Contest. Check them out!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 15th Mini-Mapping Contest came to an end. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 are soon to be revealed! Come and vote in the public poll for your favorite maps.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 12th incarnation of the Music Contest is LIVE! The theme is Synthwave. Knight Rider needs a song to listen to on his journey. You should definitely have some fun with this theme!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Dwarven Workers

Submitted by Direfury
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Dwarven Workers, capable of switching roles at their Town Hall. One being a builder; and capable enough miner; the other being a woodsman, better equipped to harvest lumber.

This Dwarven labourer can also arm themselves for battle at their nearest Barracks, becoming a Guardsman.

Feel free to use and/or edit this model as much as you like, but remember to credit me.

EDIT:
Fixed an issue with the Lumberer.

Keywords:
Dwarf, Alliance, Lumberjack, Miner, Worker, Peon, Peasant, Builder, Militia, Footman, Soldier, Guard, Not Quite a Witty Keyword
Contents

Dwarven Workers (Model)

Dwarven Workers (Model)

Reviews
14:19, 6th Jul 2014 MiniMage: Same as the other models
  1. 14:19, 6th Jul 2014
    MiniMage: Same as the other models

2. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I'm loving it. During his walk animations you could make him lean a bit to each side, because it's a bit robot-ish (maybe it's just me..). His death animation is a lil' bit fast. Nice wraps btw.

3. Direfury

Direfury

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I left his animations the way they are, so they fit better with the default worker models. If its that big a problem, I'll go back and fix 'em all.

4. Edge45

Edge45

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Wow, 3 variations, and I like the death too, 4/5

Kinda seen that before

5. knight26

knight26

Resources:
    Resources:
    Interesting. Both idea and execution. :)

6. Systemfre1

Systemfre1

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    All your dwarves are pretty amazing.
    The only problem I see with this, although it isn't much of a problem, is that it has no lumber animations.
    But because he's a dwarf I guess it sort of makes sense.
    All in all it's very well done, the animations are pretty cool. Specially liked the Stand Work animations.
    5/5

EDIT: Just noticed the portrait was lumber... now this model is pretty damn perfect.

7. Direfury

Direfury

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    For anyone interested, what I'd initially had in mind was that the Dwarven Labourer could go to either their local Town Hall, Lumbermill or Barracks to equip armor, a builder's hammer and gear, or some other gear meant for gathering lumber; and having the freedom to stay in that state until they're needed for other jobs.

Miners/Builders, Lumberjacks, and Town Guards on demand.

8. Splub

Splub

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice worker! I love it!

9. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Totaly an underrated model.