• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarven Banners

Description:
  • Banners for the different Dwarven clans. Can be used as doodads or can be turned into a buildable unit.
Notes:
  • So my laptop is now under going repairs and I will be uploading some model packs to free up some space in my external hard drive but it will take me some time to upload and update them since i'm only renting a computer in a shop nearby.
  • Please give proper credits when using these model
  • Notify me for any issue with the model
  • Do not upload any part of this pack to other sites
  • Do not edit without permission
Credits:
  • Special thanks to Herrdave for making the Wildhammer symbol and eagle head used in the Wildhammer banner.
full

These models takes time and effort to make. And due to current state of the global economy we found ourselves in different hard circumstances. Anyhow your comments and suggestions are very much appreciated. Please consider supporting me via the links below :

Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/bakr_kev
PayPal: PayPal.Me/bakrKev12

:peasant-thumbs-up: :peasant-thumbs-up: :peasant-thumbs-up:
Contents

Bronzebeard Banner (Model)

Bronzebeard Banner (Icon)

Dark Iron Banner (Model)

Dark Iron Banner (Icon)

Explorer's League Banner (Model)

Explorer's League Banner (Icon)

Ironforge Banner (Model)

Ironforge Banner (Icon)

Stormpike Banner (Model)

Stormpike Banner (Icon)

Wildhammer Banner (Model)

Wildhammer Banner (Icon)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
Detailed banners with beautiful 2D designs. Suggestion: Please add a death sound and use a spherical collision shape if they are meant to be used as units. Works in-game. Rock and stone!