• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MODELS|SKINS for dwarven doodads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Again I have to request some dwarven stuff. This time I need doodads that have a more 'dwarven' feeling to them, I can't create 'realistic' dwarven cities with those doodads I have.
For example the Lordaeron-Banner (that one with the big 'L' on it); change it into showing an anvil, a small fire or an axe or something, that's completely up to you!
And there's this cool Dwarf Statue ( http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Models&ID=1131 ) which I'm gonna use, but I also need some variations of this (one without weapons, without horns on its helmet, a shorter beard, again up to you!).
You can mail me anything you have ( [email protected] ), or, of course, add it to this site's resources (but please write it down here!).

Level 4
I got 'em, thank you, man.

If you have any ideas, feel free to create them! I'll have a great use of dwarven doodads!

But for the moment, I need the earthen looking stone giant I already requested in your workshop... 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.