• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MODELS|SKINS - Need DWARVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Please excuse my humble request, but I don't have the programs nor the abilities to make models myself. And I don't know anyone else who could help me, but you guys on this forum (I always have to work alone on my stuff, cause nobody in my vicinity has the patience to help out...)
I'm currently working on a dwarven campaign set 2200 years before the actual story of Warcraft III (I know, there's another dwarven campaign in construction, but I think they'll be different). Now, I searched through the dwarven models on this site and found some I'm going to use, but some more would be useful.
I'm looking for
- the dwarven rifleman with a huge crossbowlike thing instead of a rifle,
- a mountainking with a more royal kinglike look (a crown thingie on his head instead of the helmet),
- the human paladin with a dwarven head. If possible, should be looking more 'dwarven'.

Maybe I'll think of some additonal stuff I'll need, but won't post until I know you'll help. Skins are welcome, too! You can also send me any dwarven ideas you have ([email protected]).
Everyone helping me gets credit in my campaign, of course, but it'll take some time, until it's finished...

Level 4
That's right. The dwarven paladin may look a bit awkward like that, but it's okay. Thank you for helping me out, though!
Edit: Btw, I need that hammer-dwarf for a unit called the Hammer Guard. The greatest warriors of the dwarves and templars of the fireshrines. And they're the kings royal guard. Just to inspirate you a bit . :D

Level 4
If someone could make that model you suggested look more like a dwarf, i'd take it!
But I was thinking more about just modifiying the rifle of the Rifleman to look like a rather special crossbow (with magazin!).
Could anyone do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.