• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarven Workers

Dwarven Workers, capable of switching roles at their Town Hall. One being a builder; and capable enough miner; the other being a woodsman, better equipped to harvest lumber.

This Dwarven labourer can also arm themselves for battle at their nearest Barracks, becoming a Guardsman.

Feel free to use and/or edit this model as much as you like, but remember to credit me.

EDIT:
Fixed an issue with the Lumberer.

Keywords:
Dwarf, Alliance, Lumberjack, Miner, Worker, Peon, Peasant, Builder, Militia, Footman, Soldier, Guard, Not Quite a Witty Keyword
Contents

Dwarven Workers (Model)

Dwarven Workers (Model)

Reviews
14:19, 6th Jul 2014 MiniMage: Same as the other models

M

14:19, 6th Jul 2014
MiniMage: Same as the other models

Level 11
All your dwarves are pretty amazing.
The only problem I see with this, although it isn't much of a problem, is that it has no lumber animations.
But because he's a dwarf I guess it sort of makes sense.
All in all it's very well done, the animations are pretty cool. Specially liked the Stand Work animations.
5/5

EDIT: Just noticed the portrait was lumber... now this model is pretty damn perfect.

For anyone interested, what I'd initially had in mind was that the Dwarven Labourer could go to either their local Town Hall, Lumbermill or Barracks to equip armor, a builder's hammer and gear, or some other gear meant for gathering lumber; and having the freedom to stay in that state until they're needed for other jobs.

Miners/Builders, Lumberjacks, and Town Guards on demand.

Level 13
This shows 3 dwarfs but when I open the Zip file there is only the 1 and it shows a bag of gold in game when he mines no wood when he chops

I left his animations the way they are, so they fit better with the default worker models. If its that big a problem, I'll go back and fix 'em all.
Is it possible one worker does lumber and gold instead of splitting them up ?