1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Shoot to thrill, play to kill. Sate your hunger with the 33rd Modeling Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Destiny of Lordaeron

Submitted by HERON
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Hi guys, this is my first campaign and i hope you like it.
My english isn't very good so i apologise for that.

Description:
A campaign about Arthas inspired by the human campaign in Reign of Chaos, involving his battles with the Blackrock clan and the Scourge. Some of my maps are similar to the ones in RoC, but with a few changes i've made.
During some parts of the campaign you will control Uther and his army.

Important to note:
* There are also new models and spells.
* Heroes can get to 15 level.
* It's impossible to skip cutscenes, since i didn't know how to do that, so sorry about that.
* Don't use cheat codes, this will ruin the fun in the campaign.
* If you find a problem with my campaign, please write it to me in this thread or in a conversation and i will try to fix it.
* And one last thing, i hope you enjoy it! :)

Changelog:
1)The grammar is partly fixed-thanks to Championfighter25
2)Captain Falric now has abilities
3)Guard tower(elves) is fixed
4)Footmen no longer change to crossbowmen, you can now train them from the barracks
5)Removed marketplace in chapter 7
6)The undead's attack has returned to normal
7)Uther's book now contains spells
8)The attacks in chapter 6 have become a little easier to defend against and their timing has been changed
9)The time to wait for reinforcements in chapter 6 has been changed to 25 minutes.
10)The time to escape from the cave in chapter 9 has been changed to 25 minutes.
11)In chapter 4 the key will be removed in the end of the mission.

Credit:
Thanks to:
Championfighter25
Blizzard Entertainment
Ujimasa Hoso
kangyun
Stefan.K
67chrome
PeeKay
Mr.Goblin
SinisterX
Sellenisko
CRAZYRUSSIAN
Frankster
Dark_Dragon
Darkfang
NaserKingArthas
Sclammerz
Edge45
The Panda
UgoUgo
paladinjst
MatiS
Eagle XI
Windrunner29
Sin'dorei300
General Frank
Heinvers
Shar Dundred
Turnro
tomoraider
Warseeker

If I missed someone, please PM me and I'll add you.
Contents

Destiny of Lordaeron (Campaign)

Reviews
Deleted member 237964
If i could rate the gameplay i would have given it 4/5 stars but the horrible balance,plot holes and horrible grammar killed it.From gameplay,terrain and technical side it's a very good campaign and i must say that story got some potential for a...
Morris
Firstly, you need to improve your thread's description, add screenshots and explain the differences from the original campaign. I understand that you are not good at English so I won't address that problem but you can always find people good at it...
deepstrasz
Previous version (before 11/09/2017) comments: [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] This is more like a remake of RoC than an actual parallel universe...
  1. X59

X59

Resources:
    Resources:
    This was a fun campaign to play. Really liked how there was more variety in heroes to play and I was surprised to play as a living Sylvanas. At the same time I thought that it was kind of funny how Arthas's rushing off to fight orcs ended up leading him to fighting against the undead. Speaking of orcs I was surprised that Uther was more compassion in the prologue by not wanting to attack all the orcs and only those who striking against the Alliance. I never got the impression that he took Jaina Proudmoore (Pre Destruction of Theramore) approach to the orcish race.

Now I don't know if this was intentional or an accident but in the final when Uther and Jaina leave Northrend they don't come off in the best light due to leaving people behind to die. For example the knight who tells Uther that they are under attack doesn't come with and as the boats leave you can clearly see peasants at work. The main issue is that Uther is talking about getting everyone out and then it looks like he just bailed on everyone but a few. It would have made more sense for Uther to stay and help hold the line while having Jaina guide as many as she could out of Northrend. Alternatively if you needed Uther to survive the end then you could have had that knight convince Uther that him surviving to warn the Alliance about Arthas and the Scourge was the more strategic decision over following his heart in staying with his forces.

Now I did notice some bugs/errors.
    *After completing the missions from the NPCs in the Prologue there ! remained above their heads.
    *The Gryphon Knight added to the unit/food limit by 2 when sent into fly mode.
    *Spelling mistakes as "will" appearing as "wiil" or "Farewell" appearing as "Farewall."

2. Atasha JG

Atasha JG

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I'm still in the first chapter because i can't find the wild flower that Calia menithel ordered to find it.

3. HERON

HERON

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Magic Potion:

Red Flower - In the Kobold area
    Wild Plant - In the Murloc area
    Toxic Mushroom - In the Sasquatch area

4. Atasha JG

Atasha JG

Resources: