• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cops And Robbers AoS AI (Police Catch Thief)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i see, i think u should make it 32, 24 is too few.
maybe when they play at the 1st time, they will feel complicated.
like me, after played few times, i think the heroes are too few n simple hahaha.
item is ok, too much already. just the hero i mean

Level 15
While others flame, I complement :D
This map rocks, good ai, nice skills.
I think i figured out each of the sides specialty, i think its quite balanced.
Police: Kill and Push
Theif: steal (duh)
Theif pretty much sucks at kill unless they get a heckload of nice items
Police have problemswith resources but is good at killing though
Good job with map, i might post some suggestions 2morrow.

Level 9
Dear all, i have released a new version of this map, v1.04 with lot of changes, have a nice try~
http://epicwar.com/maps/55543

zack1996, sorry for late reply coz i seldom online these days, thanks a lot for playing, may i noe which version did u played? thanks for the compliment too, don forget to intro it to ur fren hehe.. i am glad that u figured out how to play it, and tats exactly the corect way to play it hehe..

"Theif pretty much sucks at kill unless they get a heckload of nice items" <-- it depends, sometimes u don need a very good items, for example:
1. if u use speedmaster, u may use combo - casts the "force to stop mine" and then casts "position switch" with enemy, then u may easily kill it
2. if u use mana sucker, u may use combo like this - "empty mana slam" to drain all the mana of the enemy and then casts "the exchange" to exchange its HP and mana, so its HP will become very low and easy to kill

However, some heroes with abilities to steal a specific resource, u need to use those resources wisely hehe.. some can be used to exchange items while some can be used to block / damage enemies

lol, u typed "i might post some suggestions 2morrow" but til today i haven seen ur post yet..

Level 2
oh previously i played ur 1.03 version, very nice! although there are some bugs
and i just tried ur newest version n found out that many bugs have been fixed and its now more user friendly. anyway i will keep playing n give u feedback soon

PS. I love the transformer itemsss

Level 9
oh i see, ya i know, one of the main bugs is that when u click the command center to revive ur hero, sometimes it doesnt work. now in this version, i have solve all those bugs and also included more tooltips on many places. i noe there r still some bugs in new version, hope u can point it out to me hehe... thanks for playing

oh thanks, i will add more varieties of transformer items in the nex version too..

Level 9
ok, crazywolf, hope to receive feedbacks from u soon after u played it hehe..

forzamoto, thanks for the compliment, u mean u play this map in b net?

wow r u sure tats the best? haha.. i am sure there are a lot of maps out there which are better than mine.. lol..

anyway, can u pls give me some feedbacks about the gameplay of this map as well as suggestions? hehe..

Level 9
thanks. currently i am doing the new version, improving a lot on the ai too hehe.. the AI in current version are strong but sometimes they are very stupid too.. :(

evil thieves alliance is just the name of the thieves side. it could be better if can add some more words hehe.. anyway thanks for ur suggestion..

Level 2
the transformer items, i can transform anytime anywhere without spending any mana, and the AI players keep using it and make us hard to kill them becoz when it transforms, the hero will be invulnerable for 0.1 second, if keep transforming, means invulnerable forever.. not good..

Level 9
ashley_90, ya i received some feedbacks about this bug - transformer items used by AI, ok sure will fix it in the nex version. ya, i think its a great idea to put mana for each time the item being transformed so that they wont keep transforming the items. thanks for the idea and hope to get more useful ideas from u guys soon. hehe..

forzamoto, who do u mean by "the other guy"? lol.. wow! 4th best? then what are your no1 - 3 best? mind to tell me?

Level 2
lol! welcome! another thing, for the shops summoner, i suggest u to put mana too for each time the hero summons a shop, so that they cannot just buy a lot of shops summoners and then summon all those shops in 1 go and buy lot of items without going back to their base.

Level 2
Its a bit lagging if we played with normal creeps mode. if we choose creeps without abilities, then its quite fast.

Level 9
oh u mean too few heroes? how much will u suggest?
may i know which heroes get boring quickly? but there are a lot of items to make it more challenging. lol.. ya this thread not active, u can invite ur fren to comments here too :p

Level 2
Erm.. "Capture-The-Flag" Mode? in this mode, the only way to win the game is to capture the flag from enemy base and place it in your base.

Level 2
not really hard to do, u just have to create a unit named - flag, set it as neutral, if any unit moves towards it, it will change color and owner, so you just have to move that flag towards your base and win the game.

Level 2
I see, that's good. Try to add more commands and modes in new version too. If you can't make new heroes, nevermind. I think most important is the modes.

Status
Not open for further replies.