• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Prosperity and Wealth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Gameplay:
2-10 players play as a hero with the goal to be the last surviving hero. to increase your survivability you can claim two types of gold mines that increases your gold income (each xx seconds of the game each player will have a certain amount of gold added to them). You can also claim other buildings that doesnt increase your income. Each claim will instantly give lumber to a player.
Special Features:
Epic Towers:
Each player owns a tower that damages each enemy hero every xx seconds. The Towers can be upgraded in special ways.

Powerups:Around the map there is items that once taken, have a certain chance of spawning again each xx seconds.

Gold Coins:
Gives gold to the aquiring hero.

Random Effect:
Gives a random power to the aquiring hero, everything from armor, damage, speed to more advanced things.

Shimmering Portals:
There are 2 portals in the map that occasionally spawns units for neutral hostile that will run around trying to kill the players in different ways, they will also be killable and reward the killer with gold.

Hostile Goblins:
once a player takes the first powerup or gold coin a "Hostile Goblin" will spawn in one of the portals at one of the corners of the map. The goblin will plant a land mine at the position where the hero took the object. there will spawn 3-5 goblins depending on how many players there are. the goblins will run around planting land mines on the positions where any hero took a powerup or a gold coin. However the first time they plant a land mine they will plant the next one at the current position of a hero because otherwise they would have no where to go.

Hidden item recipes:
There will only be item recipes that's not visible to the player.

Other creatures and special features to come.
Towers:
Heroes can build towers anywhere on the map to protect key positions. They will only cost lumber.

Tower main abilities:
sell tower (only works if tower has 100% HP)
raze tower (if you have locked yourself in by building a tower and the tower doesnt have 100% hp and you dont have the lumber to repair it you can raze it to get out)
Heroes:
Players can choose between 10 heroes (at the moment) at the start of the game. the game wont start until each player has chosen a hero or until xx seconds have passed. One hero can not be chosen twice. Each hero have 2 unique abilities and 1 fixed ability that works like immolation, you activate it to gain gold at the cost of mana (this is to balance huge mana regen, if a player should accidently buy too much mana items and being an int hero etc)
Heroes way of getting level:
Items:
Around the map there are merchants that sells items for gold. If you carry a certain combination of items a new and more powerful item will replace those items. This is kinda like a recipe system but I will keep the item recipes completely hidden.
Modes:
-ffa (Free For All) - All players will be hostile towards eachother and the last standing hero will win.
-t (Teams) - Players will be divided into 2 teams. Let's say player 1,4,6,8 and 10 is playing. 1,4 will be team 1 and 6,8,10 will be team 2 (team 2 is one more since i assume the host is a better player than the others). Each team will have extra lives equal to the players in team 2. When a hero in a team dies it will revive until that teams extra lives has reached 0 (if you die with 0 extra lives left your team has lost).
Current Terrain
Prosperity and Wealth.jpg
The basics is covered but I still have some decoration to do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.