• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Creep Strikes in the Jungle. Need a Team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
HeLLo there...

I created a new kind of Towerdefense.
Team Towerdefense.

Map History:

There were once 2 forces:
Undeads ( Horde ) and Humans ( Alliance ). Both forces are killing each other's units and so they began a yearthousandbattle. The undeads have the last units send , and the humans have the last ressources to create tower against them.

Map:
Its an TeamTD! ... So you could build your tower whereever you want , the bounty gain each player who is playing! The human side ( or better the Bloodelfs , the Nightelfs , the Gnoms , the Goblins , the Zwergs and the Paladin Forces) are controlled by human players. This TD will only have CUSTOM SPELLS!.
New systems and balancing will get this map to a special map.
And there would be another special:

This map is only created by me! I got NO help for this map ( Not like Sunken ForceStrike ) and this map will only have systems by me.

This map will have a custom DAMAGE and ARMOR system so that hero attacks deal instead 145 % 200 % against strong armor. Holy armor could be attacked by Holy Attack. There will be more varieties of attacks instead of each hero only 1.

Currently modes:

Banking system:
Chose your additon gold % and give the bank gold.
After every day you will get bonus gold for the banked gold. There is no bonus gold for the bonus gold , its like you have 2 gold fans banked.
You can end the contract and make a new one, you can get everytime you want every number of gold you want if you have that amound.

Blood paying system:
You have to pay 1 Blood for each tower you build every round. Every kill gives your team 1 Blood. If you haven't the blood for any tower the tower will be paused and only work if you go with your builder in front of him and use the ,,Pay Blood'' ability if you have enough blood.

Both systems are ready!!!!

1st. Preview :

WC3ScrnShot_061506_164751_05.jpg

2nd. Preview :

WC3ScrnShot_061506_164712_03.jpg

Please give me replies and notes,
have a NICE day^^ :wink:

Hint: Need a 5-7 ppl. team. If you want to be an tester post in here.

Level 40
Heh. I see you finally got around to finishing this :D. I remember your post from a few months ago about it.

I personnaly hate banking systems, as it makes hoarding way more overpowered than it already is, but thats your choice, I guess.

And when you say Team TD, do you mean that it isnt solo, or that there's more than one team?

Level 8
I mean that there are 2 teams : Comp enemies and players. The Bounty is given for the whole team not for the killer of the unit. So this map should have an better teamplay as any other one.

Banking system : You can chose when you make a contract.
IF you have it done you get bonus each night for banking gold.

Each level the bank bonus incrases. Its percentable.
You get the bonus you have chosen not the bonus you should get from the current level.

Status
Not open for further replies.