• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Lost Jungle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
This is a building game like jurassic park im glad you are looking at this post.
There will be a big map and you and you team must survive for the selected time while you battle fearsome zombies.

The main objective of the game is to survive you survive using a hand full of buildings and team work you must live off your own two hands untill your rescue comes.

Zombie Types
There are a handfull of zombies that you will run across i will name them
-Zombie (base of the game)
-Big Zombie
-Hell's reject
-Death walker (Amour)
-Lost soul
-Forsaken (Air)
-Damned soul (Ranged)
-Hell spawn
-Blood stalker (Amour)
-Razer mouth (Flame Strike)
-Deformed Slime
-Hell fire monster
-Deathless Void (Vamp aura)(breath of fire)(eat tree)

That about covers that

Items
More vaulable then gold. thats right items thay will save your life countless times in this game
I will name some of them now.

-Pepsi
-Pizza
-Box (random item when used)
-Healing Wate
-Gem (Only good to sell and get gold from)
-Gold (Can buy gold for lumber)
-Lumber (Can buy lumber for gold)
-Weird Rock (Allows you to teleport once)
-Wedding Ring (Comes in Male and Female)

That isnt all of them.

Units
Better then items come units. heres some of the basic units

-Male (your starting guy)
-Mechanic (Comes with the people skills upgrade)(works on buildings and stuff of that nature.)
-Survival Robot (Harvest gold and lumber)
-Passive unit"s"
-Killer Robot (Will attack zombies)

That is the basic units.

Questions
If you have any more questions about this topic please post away or pm me

Help
If you would like to help me with this map pm me or post me. :smile:

Last edited:
Level 13
So this is going to be a jurassic-park styled survival game with zombies instead?
Well, I've seen very much zombie movies in my life, zombies are cool of course. But let's get more serious.

Here are some suggestions:

- Spend much attention on the atmosphere, it's essential. It should be night all the time and you should use creepy random sounds.

- I would not recommend a jungle setting since this reminds to the jurassic park map, maybe a winter or ashenvale styled scenario would fit better, anyway this is your choice of course so if you really need the jungle, it should look unique or at least different to the map that inspired you.

- You could use a dark custom fog to push the atmoshpere, and maybe a swaying camera

So far, good luck with it!

Level 4
So this is going to be a jurassic-park styled survival game with zombies instead?
Well, I've seen very much zombie movies in my life, zombies are cool of course. But let's get more serious.

Here are some suggestions:

- Spend much attention on the atmosphere, it's essential. It should be night all the time and you should use creepy random sounds.

- I would not recommend a jungle setting since this reminds to the jurassic park map, maybe a winter or ashenvale styled scenario would fit better, anyway this is your choice of course so if you really need the jungle, it should look unique or at least different to the map that inspired you.

- You could use a dark custom fog to push the atmoshpere, and maybe a swaying camera

So far, good luck with it!

Ya im going to use ashvile or felwood. thanks also right now im looking for weird sounds silent hill sounds prehaps not sure just scary sounds, thanks for your help moco + rep

Status
Not open for further replies.