• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Creep Strikes in The Jungle! New TD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
HeLLo there...

I created a new kind of Towerdefense.
Team Towerdefense.

Map History:

There were once 2 forces:
Undeads ( Horde ) and Humans ( Alliance ). Both forces are killing each other's units and so they began a yearthousandbattle. The undeads have the last units send , and the humans have the last ressources to create tower against them.

Map:
Its an TeamTD! ... So you could build your tower whereever you want , the bounty gain each player who is playing! The human side ( or better the Bloodelfs , the Nightelfs , the Gnoms , the Goblins , the Zwergs and the Paladin Forces) are controlled by human players. This TD will only have CUSTOM SPELLS!.
New systems and balancing will get this map to a special map.
And there would be another special:

This map is only created by me! I got NO help for this map ( Not like Sunken ForceStrike ) and this map will only have systems by me.

This map will have a custom DAMAGE and ARMOR system so that hero attacks deal instead 145 % 200 % against strong armor. Holy armor could be attacked by Holy Attack. There will be more varieties of attacks instead of each hero only 1.

Currently modes:

Banking system:
Chose your additon gold % and give the bank gold.
After every day you will get bonus gold for the banked gold. There is no bonus gold for the bonus gold , its like you have 2 gold fans banked.
You can end the contract and make a new one, you can get everytime you want every number of gold you want if you have that amound.

Blood paying system:
You have to pay 1 Blood for each tower you build every round. Every kill gives your team 1 Blood. If you haven't the blood for any tower the tower will be paused and only work if you go with your builder in front of him and use the ,,Pay Blood'' ability if you have enough blood.

Both systems are ready!!!!

1st. Preview :

WC3ScrnShot_061506_164751_05.jpg

2nd. Preview :

WC3ScrnShot_061506_164712_03.jpg

Please give me replies and notes,
have a NICE day^^ :wink:

Level 7
I wouldnt mind testing it out. And the terrain (at least on the minimap) looks clean. I have a huge ammount of tower ideas too. Of course i will keep the best for my td. I could also help with making your map LOOK good on the descriptions. (Colored texts maybe and grammar fixes...) Anyways yea i wouldnt mind to help. And then we could see which td does better :twisted: ! I am in the Lordaeron Server.(I think it's Lordaeron) Anyways it's Us West. Good Day. :eek:

(And by the way (So i dont waste a post) How do i put those pictures in like you do? I know you have to use something like photbucket, but do you have to take the picture yourself with a camera or something?)

Level 8
NO I don't ....

You have to take a foto in warcraft. Press the print button to copy the screen .. Then open the Screenshot folder and convert the format into Jpeg and upload it.

btw I will upload new pics soon!

Test map 65 % ready!
But want 2 have the first race rdy !

( currently 2 towers , each tower has 3 OWN spells ) :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.