• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Coincidence?? I think not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Obama
Osama

Anyone see a resembalance here or am i just going off the wall with something dumb?

Attachments

• 1. OSAMA BIN LADEN.jpg
    1. OSAMA BIN LADEN.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 900
  • obama8.jpg
    obama8.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 318
Level 5
Ok everything about the responses on this is interesting. I never stated that Obama was Osama or that they were related. I merely pointed out the names are 1 letter in difference. It does not neccesarily make him more or less qualified to be a presidential candidate let alone president. However any misconceptions of my point are all sketchy and personal opinions and therefore MY opinion is he is not the candidate we are searching for.

Level 5
McCain may not be the perfect angel however i think people feel forced to pick him cause he happens to be black and therefore would otherwise cause him to accuse the whole nation for racism and therefore again cause him to hang him self. (YAY!) I wouldnt vote for Obama if my life depended on it.

Level 9
It's sad because McCain supporters and Fox news actually think Obama is a terrorist.

lol, a little bit off, I'm pretty sure they say his wife is terrorist but that is irelivent and untrue, if anything she just doesn't like America which i doubt. Come on, you are just going off the wall with something dumb. Obama is not a terrorist or Osama and almost definitely not related to him.

Bear in mind that despite what I just said, I support McCain. Just because I believe that this election is not a conspiracy involving Obama, doesn't mean I want to vote for Obama.

Level 9
Not voting is useless. One of them will eventually become president. Might as well vote, cause you know children, 1 vote can make the difference!

I'm just saying, don't vote if you don't like either candidate. But generally, you'll like one candidate more than the other and subsequently vote for him. It was just a hypothetical, if you abhor both McCain and Obama.

Level 5
Obama not only doesnt know when his anniversary is but apparently he blew off going to see the troops in Iraq.McCain visited the troops in Iraq! His wife doesnt believe in America at all. She has never been and never will be proud of her country. Obama is obviously a big supporter in the Church of Reverend Wright and is apparently numb to the idea of Reverend Wrights Racist comments and or doesnt know what a racist comment is. He picked a weird VP and Sarah Palin is super funny. I want her as VP. And as always Hilary Clinton IS STILL CAMPAIGNING LOL U PHAIL HILARY AND BILL!

Level 9
you mean the part that you could make fun of the most. I forgot to say however that Obama wont even pledge allegiance to the flag of the country he is running to be the leader of because he 'doesn't want to seem biased' just something I wanted to tell you. yeah I don't want to seem biased for the country I want to LEAD.

Don't believe me? look it up, google is useful.

Level 9
Good fucking god. After selecting Sarah Palin as his VP HOW can you people still consider voting McCain?! It just blows me away.

QFT. She's as unqualified as they get.

I bet when you see me type you giddy at it like a little school girl. Isnt the world of Politics grand?? NO HARD FEELINGS TO ANYONE IN THIS POST!

While I can't see you type, I do get giddy with excitement. It means I have someone to talk to in my abysmal loneliness that is my basement. By the way, I'm 30 years old and live in my parents' basement. I don't have a job and dropped out of school 13 years ago. Oh, sorry, I'm getting off topic.

Level 9
Obama is not qualified to lead and i dont know why nobody understands that. Obama has the least going for him and every1 is like vote for him. I bet their scared not to!

It's debatable whether any presidential candidate has the qualification to lead. The true test is when they are actually president. I don't know where you're getting that he's incapable of leading.

Perhaps everybody wants to vote for him 'cause he's likable, and he has valid points and acceptable beliefs?

I haven't been threatened by Obama, and I'll vote for him regardless.

Level 9
I believe Sarah Palin is a highly intelligent person for a VP, please try to understand that in a world of people who wont believe the truth the single person who knows it seems the fool, while the rest seem to have common sense. my point is, we can debate this till the cows come home and nobody will know who is really right, but everyone will almost definitely not realize this truth and will believe they're beliefs are an absolute truth. so there is no way of telling who is right or wrong (and don't just say '0MG 1 iz R4I7!!!') so this whole thing is a waste of time, just vote and hope.

Level 9
AirHead, you are absolutely right. People will believe what they believe. The only thing is, we can debate this till the cows come home, but we will know who is right when we see who becomes president. At the end of day (not literally) we shall see who convinced more people.

Level 5
Most people voting for Obama are stupid in the first place. People getting into accidents, nailing their ball sack to a 2x4, reckless people who dont know what their voting for until he becomes president and everyone says OH SHITE who did i just vote for? Watch Obama strip as many rights from us as he can and end this war at the critical moment just before the nuclear missle button is pushed. WHAT THEN?

Level 15
you mean the part that you could make fun of the most. I forgot to say however that Obama wont even pledge allegiance to the flag of the country he is running to be the leader of because he 'doesn't want to seem biased' just something I wanted to tell you. yeah I don't want to seem biased for the country I want to LEAD.

Don't believe me? look it up, google is useful.

Bull shit, it's a free country. He can do whatever the hell he wants. He's a Muslim. That means he doesn't believe in God. Which, if you don't believe me, is part of the pledge. One nation under god

That's like saying I don't want him to be President because he's good to his Religion.

Ugh, I wish I could negative rep new users.

Level 5
His religion has nothing to do with it. Its his moral fiber in the fact that he maybe a muslim, which he claims not to be btw, but in all reality hes racist like his damn preacher. I would never elect Reverend Wright!

Level 9
Wait, colorly challenged? I still don't get how Obama picking a white VP makes him as racist as his preacher. I know I don't act every way my preacher acts, and I certainly don't pick up traits like racism.

The only thing that matters is a president that makes good intelligent decisions. Racist is one thing, bad president is another.

Level 9
Please do not let this post offend you, and if it does I am very sorry.

You are aware that the Muslim religion literally says to kill anyone that is not Muslim, and don't deny it because it is actually true. And by the way, if you read the constitution it says that president is not allowed to do certain things that Obama says he will do. Also don't talk to me about free speech, people say all kinds of things about W. Bush for saying things and nobody goes 'Oh hes got free speech!' it is in fact the fault of democratic politicians that he gets blamed for saying things that are perfectly fine and completely for America. I am not saying he is a perfect president or even necessarily a good one but really hes better than Obama in that single aspect.

Level 36
Yeah and McCain admits that he should have the Woman vote because he picked fucking Palin. He picked her because she's FEMALE. THAT'S IT MAN.

Even Biden blows Palin out of the water.

And Airhead, please shut up, as you clearly have no idea whatsoever about the tenets of the Islam religion. Furthermore, it is George Bushes fucked up[ neo-conservative policies that get everyone pissed off at him, not that fact that he's a retard.

"MAKE THE PIE HIGHER!" - George W. Bush

This following poem is composed entirely of actual quotes from George W. Bush.

Make the Pie Higher

I think we all agree, the past is over.
This is still a dangerous world.
It's a world of madmen
And uncertainty
And potential mental losses.

Rarely is the question asked
Is our children learning?
Will the highways of the internet
Become more few?
How many hands have I shaked?

They misunderestimate me.
I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity.
I know that the human being and the fish
Can coexist.

Families is where our nation finds hope
Where our wings take dream.
Put food on your family!
Knock down the tollbooth!
Vulcanize society!
Make the pie higher!
Make the pie higher!

Level 9
Please do not let this post offend you, and if it does I am very sorry.

You are aware that the Muslim religion literally says to kill anyone that is not Muslim, and don't deny it because it is actually true. And by the way, if you read the constitution it says that president is not allowed to do certain things that Obama says he will do. Also don't talk to me about free speech, people say all kinds of things about W. Bush for saying things and nobody goes 'Oh hes got free speech!' it is in fact the fault of democratic politicians that he gets blamed for saying things that are perfectly fine and completely for America. I am not saying he is a perfect president or even necessarily a good one but really hes better than Obama in that single aspect.

Wow. Please get your facts straight before you make an assumption like that. If you were to use interpretation like that on Christianity, I doubt it'd fare any better.

Level 5
Obama is racist because he went to his church for a number of years and never left and even donated to it. When it came time to he threw his grandma under the bus by saying shes a wonderful white person or something like that. His white VP is of little consequence. Joe Biden cant argue the color of the sky...

Status
Not open for further replies.