• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A new wierd dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I haven't posted about a dream I've had for a while. This one is particularly interesting. There were a number of countries supposedly ruled by Obama - countries I didn't even recognize - none of them were the USA. However, Obama was just a puppet governor - all those countries were actually ruled by a political party of really dark-skinned men. There was this thing that was supposedly a vote machine - decisions were made based on it - however - it was actually a tape roll and the decisions were always in favor of white people.

I think black people and maybe women were considered to be evil. There was this woman who called Obama evil. Two or three times me and a number of people escaped. The first time the people I escaped with were a Hispanic woman and two other men - I don't really remember their races. The Hispanic woman had been made to work in a factory and maybe one or two of the other guys too.

The second and third times the escape was lead by a fat Hispanic woman. The third time I was not so sure about her because the second time there was another fat woman who was on the side of the political party who looked very much like her and wore the same dress and I was not sure which one she was. Also the third time there was this white woman who feared the political party and ratted on us. The last thing I remember was that there was these two really dark-skinned guys and one of them said "We have evolved to this form so we may be as polite as possible." Do any of you know what this dream means?

You want to hear my:

In dreak I played dominion: there was fine points models were my army scout towers. How can I capture them: I get on top my english and one purple head woman sucked my you know what xD, when I finished point is captured, who was judge: my english teacher xD.

Sorry for a little vulgar language
but there was no other way xD.
About ur dream, you are not racist right?

Level 18
Dream thread?

Well alright i guess i can contribue, last night i had the usual whacky shinanigans but this time there was this girl from my class sunbathing topless, lust for the lose. I mean she's hot and all but as the good book says, it aint cool to want taken women, esp when i know her boyfriends whos always been nice to me and the mofo is ripped. What do i do hive, Should I nuke them?

post is somewhat true

Level 5
Ooooh, a dream thread.
I don't really get weird dreams since I can lucid dream whenever I want.
But..
Weird things happen when you lucid dream.

ZqI0ITn.jpg
Goddamn shadow people and their sleep paralysis spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.