• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Circle of Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Circle of Infinity

image.php

"Everything that happens, happens for a reason..."

Circle of Infinity is a unique kind of a RP, based on the Daily Peon. In it instead of making posts showing your actions, you make screenshots of your terrains in which you show what you have done and add description and dialogues in the description of the picture.
160705-albums3595-picture32664.jpg

The game begins with different races appearing in three worlds connected by ancient Gateways that like the ruins that cover the world were built by the ancient race called the Firstborn, which has died out aeons ago. Now you have to establish your race in the new world and try to find out what happened and why have you appeared in these worlds.

The RP is not based in Warcraft universe, so you have to make your own new race, but of course you can use Warcraft models and skins.

CoI will begin once we will have enough players to begin the roleplay.

To join you must be:
1.Active
2.Have terraining skills that are good enough to make your terrains look realistic

Proper knowledge of English is recommended.

If you think that you have what it takes and want to become part of the new RP, then sign up in this thread!

Level 13
Soo this is just RPing but adding pictures with it???? I do enjoy the terrain idea and if I can get some free time I will try my best to join but this seems like it will be a slow RP if people are focused on making nice terrains.

Level 23
Not adding pictures with it, the RP is making pictures, you just put the dialogues and description in the picture's description.

Daily Peon wasnt that slow, we usually got pictures each day. Plus you should remember that in CoI you control a force, your race with some characters that you use all the time.

Level 13
This RP may not have enough people I know but I though just doing this may start something or at least I enjoyed it and this is my introduction for my character as to where he is at the moment. I will be adding a background and history for him..... and sorry large pictures.

Atop the high mountains of Boroth where the clouds don't even reach there lies a great prison the prisoners call it Hell and the people it protects they call it heaven , but its real name is Lockril. This prison is home to the criminals of many kingdoms mainly the worst many of them. Many of the prisoners of Lockril are sadistic serial killers who only want to kill , but it's strong marble walls keeps the prisoners inside because the problem is not getting in but getting out.....
wc3scrnshot071910224752.png

wc3scrnshot071910224858.png

wc3scrnshot071910224907.png

The Tower is a dark cold area it is isolated to the side of the Prison because it is where the most deadly prisoner are held there and also there are many incidents where guards go missing and they find there bodies months or years later. To be locked in this tower you must be a very lethal killer know to have killed many and will kill more if they get out.
wc3scrnshot072010004601.png

wc3scrnshot072010003745.png
Cell 9 belongs to a cruel killer (My Character) who was notorious in the major city's for taking children from their homes and killing them then hanging there bodies on the door. Over the years guards have tried to kill him or harm him in some way, but all have failed and many have died the guards are scared to even go near it and clean up the mess because they think he might kill him. Prisoner "9" records have all bin removed and what records are left is with the warden he is said to be evil monster of sorts and in the nighttime you can hear screams coming from his cell.

Level 23
Its too nice to be a prison! ^^

So your character who gets in the new world is a deranged maniac? Oo
Of course all of these buildings are in the world where this guy originates from, because in the beginning of RP you have to somehow appear in the one of the three worlds.

Also you need to control a force...

Level 23
Well basically all the races will appear on one of the three worlds in the beginning, thus all the races will begin from nothing.

The prison can be built further in the gameplay, but not from the beginning.
Tell me more about your... force.

Level 13
Well I had originally planned my force to be many of the prisoners in my prison who would follow my character or someone else I still didn't know who would lead it and there goal was to just cause death and mayhem.

Level 13
Not at all they could build a empire upon blood and death and they could just be cultist with a urge to kill.

Level 23
You scare me... but we do need evil players! ^^
But can you be like, not criminal evil, but cultist evil? Because criminals hardly seem as a powerful force in mystical worlds...

I can even help you with designing the cult!

Level 13
Criminal evil sucks I would go with chaotic evil but you could help me design the cult but I would make the base information 1st then you could help. Aaaaaand so before this can even start the story has to progress where the prison is built and all that stuff?

Level 23
Naturally, it was built in the world from which your people came. The question is how they came. But what was before doe not really matter, all that matters is now.

PM me the description of your cult and I will tell you what needs to be added or changed.

Knights of Bone
Leader: Mephestrial Necromis
Racial Configuration: Skeletal Adults and Living Children
Technology: Mostly Medieval, Some progress into combustion engines.
Background: The Knights of Bone have been tasked with exploring and settling the new world beyond the mysterious portal. Once a base camp has been setup, the children of their world are to be raised there, away from the dead-raising disease that plagues their homeworld. It will become the Knights of Bones' job to protect those settlers on the strange world as well as discover what caused the portal to appear in the first place.
COI-KOB01.jpg
"We have just passed through the portal, strangely there is no sign of our scouting party." Mephestrial Necromis, day 1.

Excellent! ^^
I like the idea, though you need to polish your force a little bit.
Don't worry, this is just a small squad of the main force. More about them will be revealed as I go, but if there is anything you feel you must know right away let me know.

And why aren't you playing gnolls? ^^

Everybody expects that because of all my gnoll models I released. I have a bunch of skellies that I didn't release because I didn't think they would be approved because of simpleness.

Level 19
Hmmm... I'm far too loyal to the DP to join this, though I must admit that it seems very exciting. But Daily Peon kinda requires a lot of time, so I could not be part of two such RP's at a time.

Also, I don't know if my english and terrains are good enough... :-/

Level 19
You're fine... except for your have mistake ;D

And your terrains are okay... but you should really concentarte and try to make Argus plot at last so that you would have a force.

I guess I'll learn it someday, but now I forget it all the time x]

I have a force, but it is kinda on standby-mode. Currently I am trying to make a possible change to the plot due to the death of Ebe, but I need few other users to accept my changes first.

Anyways, good luck with the CoI-RP.

Level 2
I had an idea, but I am terrible at map-making and model-making.. (Since there is no terrain/models shown.. Use your imagination!)
Story:
A group of humans have found a strange altar back on their old world. They placed their hands on the altar and felt a searing pain all around them. Then, in a few seconds the pain was gone; replacing it was a soothing feeling. They opened their eyes and discovered that the altar had somehow mutated them into odd creatures (Most likely based off the Faceless One Models). More humans were lured to the altar and felt the same pain. Only the strongest would survive the process. The altar broke open, after a while and a small stone was inside of the broken down altar. The leader of the Creatures, once called Darius Heltrect [HEL-TRE-ECK], had renamed himself to try and start a new life under a different name as one of these things, he called himself Xil'ith. He picked up the stone and it shined with light. As he grasp it, a shadowy aura overcame all of his people. When they awoke, they were laying in an odd land. Xil'ith proclaimed their people to be know as the "Xil'ianar." They began to work at rebuilding their homes, but had to settle on living in crudely built houses and caves due to the lack of supplies they had with them.
Faction Name: Xil'ianar
Diplomacy: A peaceful people unless provoked; No current allies.
Faction Leader: Xil'ith
Magic-Type: They mostly use shadow-type spells.

Level 4
The Zearothal Reavers
Leader: Y'thilior Icestrom
Races: Tu'tharians (Tuskars) and The Lost Ones (Magnataurs)
Short Story: One day mysterious portal appeared in snowy lands of U'zearoth.
Suddenly a mage called Ithilior Moonstrom came through it and then he set encampment on small isle. At the first Mam'tooths don't knew who he was and one day they ruined the fence and attacked the mage's igloo. Ithilior caught one of the Mam'tooths and experimented with it's life. He created first Tu'thar, in addition becoming one of them.
Then he created more and more Tu'thars and suddenly an Dragon came through the forgotten portal and began to burn U'zearoth! Some of Tu'thars exiled to the Lost Ones lands. One day Ithilior opened portal to the unknown land and ordered Tu'thars and Lost Ones to go through it. Second later the Dragon burned all the U'zearoth.
Now the new faction known as The Zearothal Reavers are seeking their place in new world.

Sorry for mistakes

So, can I join?

Status
Not open for further replies.