• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
@EtW
Request Accepted.

In other news, Zpider's sig is finished!
SigZpiderFinished-1.png

Note for Zpider:
you sure you dont want the avatar in the same color scheme?

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
Woah that is a bloody amazing piece of work you got there mate!

Seems like the theory about you improving after each and one of your masterpieces has become a fact.

From now on, I will call you by the name of dig-sig Picasso. (digital signature Picasso). :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 9
That signature is absolutely splendid. Is there any chance you can make it longer horizontally?
About the avatar, no I do not want it in the same color scheme as the signature.

Thanks Dragonson.

EDIT: Is it possible to add this pattern in purple around the "circle" or would that be to much job?
dragonk.jpg

Last edited:
Level 27
That signature is absolutely splendid. Is there any chance you can make it longer horizontally?
About the avatar, no I do not want it in the same color scheme as the signature.

Thanks Dragonson.

I could do that, yes. But it would require alot more work as i'd have to put something in the extra space. Just adding more length would make it look empty and stretched.

I'l start working on the avatar. :)

Glad you all like the sig. ^^

Level 9
I am thankful you did the requests Dragonson but I didn't like the avatar one bit. You didn't need to change the picture at all.
All I wanted was for you to change the size and add Zpider with a nice text.
Don't get me wrong. I know that when something is freely offered to you, you can't afford to be picky nor demanding.
I am just saying that I am probably not going to use the avatar because it feels rushed and not at all what I had in mind.
If that is true and you are feeling a need to rush something you love, then cut down on the requests and don't accept requests from people that seem to think you are a machine.

Note: I do like the signature, despite it's somewhat small size.

Level 9
Hello, Dragonson.
I would like to ask for a signature. My requests are the following:
Size - I do not have a specific size request, but make it to the limits THW allows.
Colors - I would like a black-themed background featuring this image (or any other picture from the Warcraft III opening). Make it as dark as possible but be sure it's still seeable.
Text/Images - This is a bit complicated. There are three people I would like to be in the signature. One is Eminem, another one is Big L and the last but not the least Big Pun. I would like Big Pun on the right side of the signature and Big L on the left, while Eminem stands in the middle. Also I would be very pleased if you could write their names in red under their picture (or above if it looks better).
As I final touch I would like my name, shadow], to be written somewhere on the signature with a black or purple color, leaving the choise to you.

If you can complete my task I will add a link of your workshop to my signature and give you 3 reputation points.

Best Regards.

Last edited:
Level 9
Request Size: (EX: 120x120 Pixels)
Request Text: (EX: Beer)
Text Location: (EX: Top Right Corner)
Request Theme: (EX: Mountains)
Request Color Theme: (EX: Blue)
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: (EX: Post links to images you'd like in your request here.)

this is what u should use
But I've already filled out all the required fields

Level 12
But I've already filled out all the required fields

True you can't go around asking for:
Request Size: Sig Size
Request Text: None
Text Location: None
Request Theme: Anime
Request Color Theme: None
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: None

all the None are useless... but "Theme: Anime" might be a little bit general there are hundred is not thousands of anime, name a few you like and he might be able to do a job you know and like, instead of him maybe picking something you dont even know about ^_^

Level 27
I am thankful you did the requests Dragonson but I didn't like the avatar one bit. You didn't need to change the picture at all.
All I wanted was for you to change the size and add Zpider with a nice text.
Don't get me wrong. I know that when something is freely offered to you, you can't afford to be picky nor demanding.
I am just saying that I am probably not going to use the avatar because it feels rushed and not at all what I had in mind.
If that is true and you are feeling a need to rush something you love, then cut down on the requests and don't accept requests from people that seem to think you are a machine.

Note: I do like the signature, despite it's somewhat small size.

The thing is zpider: i LOVE editing images.
It's something i'm good at, and that's the main reason i do these requests for all of you. :)
It's what i've done for a LONG time. I very rarely use the images i've been asked to use in their original state. I edit them to fit the way i imagine the request.
If you want something as simple as a frame and some text, i can only really reccomend that you do it yourself. I SUCK at simplicity.
Simple things like that can easily be done with Gimp, and if you do it yourself you get it the way you imagined it. :)
I mean, i might be able to make cool stuff, but if what you want basically is the requested image with a few simple styles slapped onto it you should not turn to me.
Do it yourself. If i hadnt started making my own crap signatures and avatars i would never have been good enough to start bladetitan, not to talk about reaching the level of skill i personally think i'm sporting right now.

True, it might still look a slight bit better if i do it for you, but... well this might sound kinda weird, but i have a sorta' special way of looking at avatars.
i LOATHE avatars that are just images ripped off google. An avatar is what represents you. It's practically your online face.
If your avatar is a generic image of, say, Arthas, you're just one of many people that use him to represent you. It's nothing special.
That's why whenever i make an avatar i try to move it away from the image i was given. To make it based on that image, but still to make it something nobody else has.

And that, gentlemen and supposed gentlemen, is why i dont do well with simplicity and why i hate stock images.

Okay, back on topic.
All new requests are ACCEPTED (i see you guys already talked people through the errors of their ways). BUT, i think it's about time i close down requests for a while.
I will close access for new requests TOMORROW. If you have any requests you wanna make, or know someone that might wanna make any, get those requests in BEFORE TOMORROW.
When i've closed for requests, i will not take any new ones until the waiting list is very closed to being empty.

I'm sorry guys, but it's about time i did this.
Also allows kevv to keep the list up to date alot easier.

Next up on the list is TheFairField, by the way, who was accidentally cheated of his turn. My bad. :S

Level 19
Then I'll have to hurry a bit. I fully agree with the avatar-part and that's why I want a new avatar which depicts what I am known as in the Daily Peon :)

Request Size: Dunno, average Avatar Size
Request Text:
Text Location:
Request Theme: Maybe make it match the sig
Request Color Theme: Teal/Blue
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: An epic peon with sunglasses (Maybe use The Daily Peon social group image and add some sunglasses)

This is the guy that it is supposed to look like :)

EDIT:
I also request a new sig, with same design as my current one, though it should match the avatar a little too. It should contain 5 parts, most of them which would link to different stuff on the hive.
Part 1: My name and a peon with sunglasses.
Part 2: Daily Peon.
Part 3: The Arena.
Part 4: The Journey.
Part 5: Bladetitan Signatures.

Request Size: Dunno, you're the expert.
Request Text: Amargaard (In Part 1). Join the Daily Peon (In Part 2). The Arena (In Part 3). The Journey (In Part 4). Bladetitan Signatures (In Part 5).
[It doesn't have to be exactly what I wrote above, but something similar to it. For an example you could write "I'm a Bladetitan, are you?" instead of "Bladetitan Signatures"]
Text Location: In Part 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Request Theme: Changing from each part, but maybe keep some of the theme from first part in all of the parts.
Request Color Theme: Teal (In Part 1). Whatever fits in the other ones.
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: An epic peon with sunglasses (In Part 1). Maybe a newspaper again, that was an awzum idea (In Part 2). The images you have used in The Arena banner for IA (In Part 3). The images you have used in The journey sig for TFF (In Part 4). A Bladetitan (In Part 5).

Last edited:
Level 16
Request Size: average size(for signature, please bigger than my current :3)
Request Text: Hollowfication
Text Location: w/e
Request Theme: Something like bleach.. but please, BE CREATIVE :3 <3
Request Color Theme: Make it awesome!
Images That You'd Like In Your Request:Make it awesome!
Since u said that u like to be creative about stuff, Make something that you think would ressmble me! :3
respect bro!.

Last edited:
Level 8
Request Size: average Avatar Size
Request Text:
Text Location:
Request Theme:Make it awesome!
Request Color Theme: Make it awesome!
Images That You'd Like In Your Request:Make it awesome!
Since u said that u like to be creative about avatars, Make something that you think would ressmble me!

Maybe a knight or a Deathknight?

Status
Not open for further replies.