• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Okay since last time you accepted to making my last request but didn't do it, lets see if you will do this.

Request Size: Average Avatar Size
Image:
Demon_Skull_by_Yarite.png

Theme color: Black and White.

If you can make his eyes glow red as well, and make the skull look more realistic. Blah >.>

Considering that atleast 5 people told you before why he hadn't done it, I can only assume you are either trolling or a complete idiot.

Level 18
Okay since last time you accepted to making my last request but didn't do it, lets see if you will do this.

Request Size: Average Avatar Size
Image:
Demon_Skull_by_Yarite.png

Theme color: Black and White.

If you can make his eyes glow red as well, and make the skull look more realistic. Blah >.>

There is a big wait list. Dragonson, may be awesome, but he cannot work like lightning, I'm sure you don't need your request Immediately. I am waiting for mine still and i aint complaining. Just be patient. He will give it to you eventually, if you keep pestering him, it will not help.

Level 16
Alright, so i'm working on knight29's sig right now, and well... it's very close to being finished but not ready to be posted yet.
Aaaand i need to get some sleep.
So, here's a preview of the main image.
SigKnightPreview.png

Now that looks awesome!, incredible skills really!, Ow and we'll see how the outcome will be, but u did a great job its like 80% finished so i can tell from now that youve done it awesome! =)
Oh and, sleep well.

Level 3
Request Size: 180 x 60 Pixels
Request Text: Pregomal
Text Location: Middle
Request Theme: Deathwing, and a Lich
Request Color Theme: Black
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: None, just what i asked for the Theme.

Last edited:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

How many more people until my sig? (Couldn't find the waiting list)

Level 4
Signature Request

Request Size: Signature
Text : HOooDy with A Ruined Helmet Hanging On Letter H
Text 2 : Until The End
Text Location: MIDDLE
Request Theme: War / WW2
Request Color Theme: ?????
Images That You'd Like In Your Request : War Scene's

Last edited:
Level 4
Hey dragon, its me.

I wanted to request an avatar too but editing my post is meaningless since its like 20 pages back.

Anyway:

Size: Normal avatar size
Text: Blades (on top)
Theme: Dark flames
Color: Black/Red
Image:
Jack-Of-Blades-fable-155230_300_225.jpg
(Image is copyrighted by Lion-Head Studios and Microsoft (taken off Fable TLC))

I don't care if you make my Avatar with my sig and I know they are not the same theme or even img, I know that you work hard and that others may complain so you can move it to the end of the list (the avatar not the sig)

Level 12
The first fable is better by far then II and III.
anyhow, you're doing a great job Drag. Keep it up.

Based on opinion and asking to be trolled.
Hope dragonson's going to have some kind of sigmaking spree, or he might have to cancel requests until he finishes the current ones lol

Level 8
Request Size: 350 x 400
Request Text: ФК ПРЕВАЛЕЦ, ВЕЛЕС, 1978. (because it's in cyrillic you can just copy the text)
Text Location: You can see the location of the text.
Request Theme: No theme
Request Color Theme: (EX: Blue)
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: Alright this is the main image all you have to do is make with better quality and detailes, here are two example pictures of what i want to look like one in side image 1 and one normal image 2. Because this is amauter soccer team we don't have artist so i'm requesting here. I'm requesting to images... :)

Level 12
Hmm, maybe someone should make a request list for him? seeing as the current one is outdated? I would me more than willing to help?

as you say that, i reply *Updated*

Also, Dragonson i thaught of what my multi-clicky could look like, keeping same style as this make one side say "kevv2" and the other "FF7:SC2"

:D:D:D its not rly urgent cuz, well... the map is not nearly complete :D

Level 12
Im going to try here cause the other thread is dead: (we need a logo/avatar for our gaming team)

Type: Avatar/Logo
Request Size: 180x180
Request Text: IA, graffiti like, the shape of the concept letters but bigger and mroe bold letters
Text Location: Center
Request Theme: Bloody spash, could use the existing below, background can remain white
Request Color Theme: Red
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: (see concept and hidden tag)

Concept (you can use it as a base and just add better looking text with more effects):

The IA can be shaded, use multiple red colors, much more bold and bigger, the current shape of the letters of the graffity as concept is good.

Preferences (required):

- We need it soon - can be days, week but not several weeks or months (or I would go ask someone else)
- If you insist on having your name on it (which is preferrable not have at all), must be watermarked/semi-transparent and not too visible and only in one corner (maybe lower right). No names will be added in our Team's profile regarding the logo creator
- This request will be withdrawn from the thread if not started, also if the 2nd preference and yours dont match :> +rep for if done

I can guarantee this will not be accepted. Nobody cares how much you need it, you have to wait like everybody else. And if you plan on asking somebody else in one of the sig shops, there all closed, I've checked. Don't be selfish and make a requirement to demand having it in days or a week. I've been waiting for months and still havn't complained.

Level 27
All new requests 'cept for Imtor's (which is Rejected) are Accepted.
@Imtor
Sorry dude, i've got a huge waiting list.
It's not really like i NEED more work...

As an update, Everyone on the list all the way down to and including Phoonix's x3 request can be taken straight off it (either finished or too long in pending mode).
I also have everyone all the way down to Yaioi on pending Verification VMs.

Level 22
I can guarantee this will not be accepted. Nobody cares how much you need it, you have to wait like everybody else. And if you plan on asking somebody else in one of the sig shops, there all closed, I've checked. Don't be selfish and make a requirement to demand having it in days or a week. I've been waiting for months and still havn't complained.

Where did you read that I'm saying that they should make it before anyone else's? And where did you see me complaining? These are terms for any place of the request not just for this here, giving the fact I give a 40-50% ready image. The requirement states that if it will take too much time whether because of someone too busy with other requests or other reasons, I will cancel my request and look elsewhere - like not a workshop at all. Dont rush with the attacks!

@Dragonson: don't worry I didnt see how many are on the waiting list until now. I will cancel the request from here now seeing you have many requests and I need mine soon, it's no big deal.

Last edited:
Level 12
All new requests 'cept for Imtor's (which is Rejected) are Accepted.
@Imtor
Sorry dude, i've got a huge waiting list.
It's not really like i NEED more work...

As an update, Everyone on the list all the way down to and including Phoonix's x3 request can be taken straight off it (either finished or too long in pending mode).
I also have everyone all the way down to Yaioi on pending Verification VMs.

done :D!

Level 20
You should link the waiting list on the first page. Not everyone knows that kevv's sig links it (I know you say it on first post, but it's just better that you make a direct link) and it's easier than finding some kevv's post or going to his profile so you can click his signature >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.