• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I don't understand, why you even care mid?
No one asked you, no one talked to you...
If your bored go play tetris.
As for kissing off, I never do it, I just say he does awsome sigs thats all.
Please if you want to respond to this, count down to 10, talk to yourself it inside then walk away.
Sorry for double-post and that dragon thing is not stupid, its like having a second pet.

Last edited:
Level 27
@DarkMaster
Request Accepted. ^^

@Deathknight
Request Accepted. Though, as you said, i'l probably be doing a lot of redesigning. ;)

@Zahav
He cares because he's Midnighters.
He's been here since the beginning, and he has always bashed people who made silly or unconstructive posts.
Whether his bashing is harsh or gentle, i couldnt care less.
He's himself, and i respect him for that. Whether i agree with him on some specefics is another story.

And i must say, no matter how much i appreciate it making posts here just to make posts here is pretty much the definition of spam.
And since we've had alot of problems with spam before, i kindly ask you to tune down your post ratio abit. ;)

Level 19
Like me Zahav! I do not post at all.. well almost not, except for this one time. Wait, this is considered spam also I guess :O !?!?

... Dragonson, your multi-clicky signature doesn't show for me on my laptop - Only the first two parts of it. On my other better computer it does, though, what's wrong with meeee? D:
Also I have been thinking about "upgrading" my signature with some new features, though I'm not sure yet :l

I don't understand, why you even care mid?
No one asked you, no one talked to you...
If your bored go play tetris.
As for kissing off, I never do it, I just say he does awsome sigs thats all.
Please if you want to respond to this, count down to 10, talk to yourself it inside then walk away.
Sorry for double-post and that dragon thing is not stupid, its like having a second pet.

I care because of the amount of problems that have been in this thread. A lot of which is caused by pointless messages, such as the ones you post. I have always been this way, and will not change for anyone. I act the same online as I do offline. If you don't like it, you can learn to ignore it, or leave the thread. The simple fact of the matter is, I always sound like a dickhead, simply because of the way I type. I have learned not to give a shit about most criticism towards me, and you are no different. I will keep telling you to stop your kissing-ass comments, until you actually do, it is spam.

Level 27
Like me Zahav! I do not post at all.. well almost not, except for this one time. Wait, this is considered spam also I guess :O !?!?

... Dragonson, your multi-clicky signature doesn't show for me on my laptop - Only the first two parts of it. On my other better computer it does, though, what's wrong with meeee? D:
Also I have been thinking about "upgrading" my signature with some new features, though I'm not sure yet :l

Well you'l have to wait abit. ;)

A few months.

Considering the huge amount of inactiveness on the list i'm beginning to think that might be wrong.

Just a tip guys, waiting time might go drastically down soon.

Level 27
Alright guys, i'm currently working on phoonix's sig but i'm slightly depressed 'bout it, i have to say.
You see, i came up with THIS design...

SigPhoonixPreview.png

Now you may think 'OMGBBQHAXTHAT'SAWESOME!' (or you might not), but the sad thing is that i cant use it.
When downsized it looses all of the important detail, and doesnt look nearly as awesome.
So unless i come up with some magic way to fix this issue, this design will have to be scrapped. *cry*

Level 4
Dragonson, I'll try to post less, I never try to spam.
As for the painting I may have a solution, see I'm not a painter but I'm working on 3d textures and stuff.
I usually come up with problems like this on the details and one of my solutions is to change the colour to be darker or lighter, shading can also fix these problems.
Now the size is a huge matter here, the textures are all so close and some of them works as collidors. I suggest work on the darker colours for textures and lighter colours to strenghern them. You may not think its a good way and I understand it but it realy helps me when I'm texturing on 3d.

Level 8
That does look awesome, I really hope you come up whit a solution. Though don't start breaking your head over it TO much. I don't want to cause a minor form of major brain damage, if you know what I mean.

Level 27
Aww, you forgot my request but did Phoonix's first :p

I'm really sorry to say it but i'm afraid i'm both crying and laughing.
Read up abit, please. :(

EDIT:
Alright guys, Phoon's sig is finished!
And even though i had to cut off the wings *sob* i think it still turned out pretty good.
Make sure to check out the construction thread for his RP and give 'im a little feedback!
SigPhoonixMain.png
SigPhoonixToE.png

Level 5
Last edited:
Level 9
Request Size: 600 x 250
Request Text: Installation 337
Text Location: Installation centered with 337 right below it, also centered.
Request Theme: Text on a metal "sign" that has a Terran Building feel to it, with blood all over it, and maybe lightning/heavy rain in the background.
Request Color Theme: Starcraft Terran Colors, mostly Bluish/Blackish.
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: Can't find any I like, up to the artist.

I'm sorry if my request makes no sense, but basically I want Starcraft 2-esk heavy metal sign with:

Installation

Centered on it, I also want it just a little beat up with blood all over it. I leave everything else up to the artist, I grant total artistic freedom to the artist, so do what you think/feel is right. :grin:

Regards,

Jake

Level 27
@Burke
Request Accepted.

@Jake
Hmm... Alright, request Accepted.

And eh, i've been trying to get alot of work done this week guys, but i've pretty much just been sending out verification VMs.
Work on the next request starts when i get someone that replies. :p

Level 19
1. Signature:
Request Size: Normal Sig Size
Request Text: Zombify Be ready for the biggest nightmare! (Zombify should be bigger than the other texts and Be ready... will be below it.)
Text Location: Center
Request Theme: Zombie and Bloody Theme
Request Color Theme: Black
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: Any Zombie Pic

2. Loading Screen:
Request Size: Required Loading Screen Size
Request Text: Zombify Be ready for the biggest nightmare!
Text Location: Center
Request Theme: Zombie and Bloody Theme
Request Color Theme: Black
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: Any Zombie Picture with large amounts of Zombie

Thanks!

Level 9
Request Size: 500x150
Request Text: Rise of Nations:Wc3 Mod
Text Location: Middle
Request Theme: Warfare,Medieval,Modern
Request Color Theme: Up to you,just dont make it too bright
Images That You'd Like In Your Request:The logo

Level 12
Request Size: About the size of a project banner.
Request Text: Andor (Large), Sons of Agror (Small)
Text Location: Across the center
Request Theme: Tranquility and Nature
Request Color Theme: Olive
Images That You'd Like In Your Request (For faded background)
waterfalltal2_medium.jpg

Basically it's like a project banner. I don't plan on having any borders or frames, so it would be nice if you could possible feather or smooth the background image around the sides. The rest is basically up to you to decide how other things would fit the theme (Tranquility) such as font and font color. Go ahead, use your imagination.

And there's a spelling error in your Bladetitan description.
Third line from the What's been done banner. Here:
"Bladetitan started May Ffith 2010, and since then you can..." (Somebody do something!)

Just thought you'd like to know.

Level 27
All requests posted since i last posted are Accepted.

On a side note guys, my old computer is currently completely broken down.
But luckily i'm receiving my new computer today, and i'm gonna get photoshop installed ASAP. ^^
Once i've completely moved to it sigmaking will DRASTICALLY increase in speed, and i'l probably be able to run my old 1 sig per day speed.
'specially as i can now use photoshop ANYWHERE! LABTOP POWARHHH!

Buut until then i'm completely stuck in sigmaking. :p
Sorry guys. It'l take a few days max.

Level 1
Request Size: Regular sig size
Request Text: Clan IaMs
Text Location: Center, not fussy though.
Request Theme: DoTA
Request Color Theme: nothing specific
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: nothing specific

Level 16
Alright guys, i'm now fully settled into my laptop with everything installed.
I've taken the liberty of starting working again, so here's Knight26's avatar!
His signature will be done later today.
I got two versions as i really couldnt decide which one i liked best. :S
KnightAvatarFinished1.png
KnightAvatarFinished2.png

Niceeee, really awesome man, thanks a lot!
cant wait for my signature now, im currently going to use the first one.. but i will change them from time to time =)
+2 reps

Level 16
EDIT:
Request Size: Avatary size
Request Text: _____
Text Location: _____
Request Theme: Tyrael
Request Color Theme: Something light and dark
Images That You'd Like In Your Request:
bc67d13f60c43fee

SIGNATURE
NOTE: Multi Clicky
Request Size: Siggy size
Request Text: Enter Oblivion and Join The Bladetitans
Text Location: _____
Request Theme: Tyrael
Request Color Theme: Something light and dark
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: _____

Last edited:
Level 22
Okay since last time you accepted to making my last request but didn't do it, lets see if you will do this.

Request Size: Average Avatar Size
Image:
Demon_Skull_by_Yarite.png

Theme color: Black and White.

If you can make his eyes glow red as well, and make the skull look more realistic. Blah >.>
There is no 'accepted but didn't do it' or 'skipping request' lol. There are the order of request or Waiting list.

Status
Not open for further replies.