• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Could i change my request to the map *StarGate Universe* other then herowars revenge of the godz?
Could the theme be based upon stargate, the style of it can be anything :). I don't mind anything you give me. Just as long as it has StarGate Universe.
thanks.

'jest edit the post.
If anything's wrong i'l discuss it with you when the sig is due.

Level 11
Hi, I need a banner for my map, Eclipse ORPG.

Request Size: 500x200 Pixels
Request Text: In large text "RotC ORPG" and in smaller text below the large one "Rise of the Corrupter".
Text Location: Middle

Request Theme: An island with a ruin in Sunken Ruins style. Have the text over the island. You can add other stuff if you like on the island aswell. Over the text I want half an Acolyte head watch forward, like eyes and above if possible, so mouth and so on is not visible behind the text.

Request Color Theme: Text should be in moon-like colours, grey/silver, glowing. I'm sure you can do something nice :)
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: -

I am unsure about the pixels, if you think it doesn't fit you are allowed to change the pixel size a bit, but have it around those numbers :)

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Level 27
All new requests Accepted.
Although i'm considering to close requests for a little while...
Anyways, here's Yayoi's sig!

SigYayoiCoT.png
SigYayoiDreamscape.png

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
Updated my request. Also I have a question, I've seen people adding a second request to their first,
example:
*I request a sig

*Updated request, now I request a sig and a loading screen.

Would this be possible for me to do since I'm in a desperate need of a new loading screen? It wouldn't even be hard to make, just base it on my sig basicly.

However, you set the rules, just make it clear for me please.

Level 27
Updated my request. Also I have a question, I've seen people adding a second request to their first,
example:
*I request a sig

*Updated request, now I request a sig and a loading screen.

Would this be possible for me to do since I'm in a desperate need of a new loading screen? It wouldn't even be hard to make, just base it on my sig basicly.

However, you set the rules, just make it clear for me please.

Yes, that is possible.
If i have any problems with modifications made to a request i will inform you when it is your turn.

NO MODIFICATIONS ARE POSSIBLE ONCE I HAVE STARTED WORKING ON THE REQUEST

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

All new requests Accepted.
Although i'm considering to close requests for a little while...
Anyways, here's Yayoi's sig!

SigYayoiCoT.png
SigYayoiDreamscape.png

Thanks for the sig, looks great :ogre_love:

Just wondering, how do I make it so when the sig is clicked it takes you to one of my projects?

Level 19
@Aztec devil2000

Next time try wait for Kevv2 writing something in here and click his sig. That will lead you to Dragonson's waiting-list-site where all requests are linked to the posts they were made. Click your name and *bam*, you're at your requesting post ;)

And by the way, you can see the dates on the posts ;)

Level 11
Thanks, looks awesome :D...
StarGate Universe is good, all tv shows suck when they are 1-2 seasons in, everyone knows that obvuisly the management doesn't. Star trek sucked on season 1 and 2 aparanatly, i don't normaly watch that, and at the end of season 2 on stargate universe it was getting better..

Note, it's called stargate universe because it makes sence, i can't have it as stargate sg-1 because then it'll be based on sg-1 not all the races :\.

Edit: Aghhh!! Don't know which sig to use D:

Level 27
Request Size: 256x256 pixels
Request Text: Mgeterno11
Text Location: Middle
Request Theme: Blue fantasy
Request Color Theme: Blue and a bit gold
Images That You'd Like In Your Request:http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members1/649/1387649/images/profil/2009_avatar_wallpaper_004.jpg

Anyway, what kind of drawing program are u using for that 2D art?

Photoshop, photoshop and photoshop.
Photoshop is awesome. I mean, Kekai Kotaki makes ALL his art in photoshop.
Photoshop works, photoshop photoshop photoshop...

Eh, i mean: Request Accepted. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.