• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle of Mjelvar

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a strategy map where you either controll the Orcs or the Humans (2 orc players, 1 human player+civilian(computer) you can play as 1 orc too.) The missions of the 2 races are simple. The orcs shall slaughter every human in their way. But the head mission to win the map is to defeat the king under 40 minutes. The Humans shall defend their kingdom agianst the orcs for 40 minutes without the king dies. Gate commands for humans is existing in Quest log(F9). Map is made by me : Zervag and my brother Hellkid.. screenshot of map is coming soon... All ready played this map on Battle Netwith some random people and they seemed to enjoy it and i hope you do to;)

Keywords:
Battle, of, Mjelvar, strategy, Castle, humans,
Contents

Battle of Mjelvar (Map)

Reviews
22:31, 20th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 3
Oh and BTW the download buttom says Download Mega Castle teams!!!!!! iallafall.w3x well thats just the file saved name... maps name is actually Battle of Mjelvar. OH and before i forget... Dorlando is my Hiveworkshop account and Zervag is my Battle.net account so you dont think i am stealing map :)