• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

a new chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
(Lol no idea what's going on anymore)

The massive city walls were still being erected, but in the city itself, much of the city infrastructure were being reconstructed quickly. Fortifications were a later priority at this point, for their psychic illusion barrier would not betray their positions. Several Knights joined in on the construction whilst others returned to training, equipment maintenance and prayers. Gabriel for the most part decided to remain quiet for the time being. It would take time for word to arrive from the Temple of Light, and once it did, groups of people would arrive to populate the fortress-city. It is only a matter of time, Gabriel thought to himself.

Patience is a virtue.

Level 9
*Torin had moved a lot of earth. He began to feel his paw again. He stopped and looked at it. "I can't see any thing?! Why does it hurt?" Torin sticks his paw back in the sand, and again he felt his paw. "Why does it hurt..." He stepped out of the hole and he laid down.*

Is it big enough now?? xþ

*"spades" of energy disappeared from Sonya's hands and she pulls out a hankie, wipping her face that got a bit sweat* Phuhh.. *she then looks at Torin, and draws the circles on the ground, although smaller, she then placed two fingers on two circles and took a deep breath* Speak, Torin...

(and why do your paw hurts now? Sonya healed it Ouo)
EDIT: and yeah sacrid, don't jump again on the fox =.=

Level 9
*Torin looks at Sonya, "Nirthy wants to talk to me.." *Torin came closer and puts his paws on the other circles... the drawing faintly glows green and the middle of the star lights up with a green glow..* "Nirthy?...." *Torins said*

Well I thought he would still feel it a bit.
So what does Sonya wana say? :eek:

Level 9
Torin: yes... I.. I think I should... Why did they took Nisshe life and not mine!..
*Torin turns to Nisshe and puts his snout next to hers.. she feels cold.. He stayed a moment.. then he suddenly turns away and walks away, sitting down facing the other way. He softly yelped.*

Level 9
Torin heard the sigh and then it was silent.. he turned around and sees Sonya sitting next to the hole with her hands fold together in a weird way. He sees her lips move but he could not hear any thing. "What is she doing?" he thought. Torin sits down watching her. trying to find out what she is doing.

Level 10
Calnor's followers looked at the mountain. The Last Bastion of light Calnor thought to himself. They walked down the labrynith of desturction, all of the dead trees and demonic fire leapt from the trees. Calnor shook his head, his golden eyes glowing with anticapation for the one who had murdered his people here. His bodyguard to the lefts staff glowed faintly, the bodyguard's helmet turned, and with that he leapt at the concealed area. His halbried splitting apart earth as he get nearer to his target.
The Creatures metalic armor, was hardened. The Beast spat fire into the bodyguard. The bodyguards armor warded off the fire, coming out unharmed.
The BodyGuard Slashed at the Creatures head, the creature's tail swiped to gather its prey. But the bodyguard was too quick his halbried slicing into the creatures skull, with realtive ease.
The dismembered creature fell to the ground with a loud thud.
Calnor walked up to the creature seeing the deed was done.

Level 10
I'm just going to assume that Torin was following Sonya, so I can get this part done.

*Rainsahdow watched as Sonya and Torin walked away from her and the grave. She looked away to the right, and then got up and followed. After reaching Torin, she touched him on the side. "May we speak alone?" She asked.*

Level 10
Gah. Stupid word limit. ((Continued))
*After letting Sonya go ahead, Rainshadow sat on the forest floor. "I'm... sorry about what happened earlier. I didn't mean to jump on you like that." Rainshadow looked at the forest floor, avoiding eye contact. "It's just that... I guess I'm trying to say that I'm used to traveling alone, and I was cautious of you. At first, I couldn't tell if there was anything special about you. But as I later found out, you could somewhat understand us. After a while, I guess I just didn't trust you, and... I'm sorry." rainshadow sighed the last two words. She hesitated a moment for th fox to take in what she had said. Eventually, she looked up again. "I don't know much about you, but, is it possible for us to be... friends?"*

Level 10
*Rainshadow was slightly taken aback, but didn't show it. She looked down to gather her thoughts. "Umm, A friend is someone you like. If you are willing to do something for someone because you can or they need your help, it would be because of your friendship, like with Sonya or your mate. From what I can tell, your mate would be your best friend because your relationship, your friendship, grew." Rainshadow was quiet after that.*

How hard can it possibly be to come up with a difinition for friendship? XD Then again, how can you define many things we take for granted?

Level 23
Dang... I was hoping you wouldn't mention that. XD They needed to catch up some, but it resulted in being "as long as I don't post, I can stall my arrival" XD Very well...

*Kalek could see the city looming closer now, but he remained calm, slowly cutting through the chains with a hot claw. A bit of magical protection kept him from burning himself with the superheated, magic-reinforced claw. As the buildings now loomed above, they were reaching the vast gates. It was impressive, the design of the outer wall, leading to tall pillars of white. This was obviously one of the richer cities in the nation, and thus, would have superior guards. He had to do this carefully, if he wanted to free himself. With the last remaining chain needing to be cut through, there was no way the guards could have missed the dragon melting his chains off.*

Level 10
*Calnor walked past the corpse strewn fields. His eyes remained steady, his sword still attached to his back, the fields were quiet and the feasting animals looked up at the wanders.
"Calnor, how long until we reach the Gateway?" asked one of the nervious soliders.
"Soon my Friend, we shall reach the gateway soon, it seems there has been a war going on here. Once we get there we shall Summon our allies."
"Calnor? My lord why would they wait in these forsaken lands we need to go to-
Silience! We shall find my oppossite power! The Guardian of Darkness shall be awoken! His powers are needed to heal this planet!" Calnor's rage barely contained.
"Yes Mi'lord."
Calnor's eyes calmed, his sword glowed as he got nearer to a large obsidan rock. It glowed with an unearthly green.
"Ahh, here it is, time to wake him? Eh?"
With that Calnor picked up his knife from his pouch, and plunged it into the obisdan.

Level 10
((CONTINUED!))
The earth trembled below him, above them the entire area went dark and the only light was from Calnor Himself. Calnor laughed, his armor glinting as it felt the darkness apporach Calnor's soul. Calnor pushed the dagger deeper into the stone.
The stone broke and a hand leapt out of the stone. Black eyes stared out, the sky was blue agian and the area was light but a fog covered the Band of Warriors.
"Calnor, my brother. Have you come to reawaken me? Finnaly? After how long? God D--- it Calnor its not like as if its been two hundred years, but it seems that you look like an iduiot still." The Warrior who spoke was still struggleing to get out of the stone, the warrior spoke agian. "Can you Help a little bit?"
"Yes I shall brother, you will be the only who will be with me this time, it seems the order is broken." Calnor Replied.

Level 23
Just asking for comfirmation. These are just guesses. Besides, I'll find a way out. :p I always do... (much to my annoyance... No one seems to be able to contain me long, unless I set it up to work against me D: I could have claimed the town and marched through, but what fun is a march through enemy territory if they won't give the fives of their lives? D:)

Level 23
Still have to have mages controlling the chains. Last time (set up by me) cranes were needed to lift up the dragon. So, even magical chains will transfer the stress of lifting a dragon to the casters, as they have to keep the strain from gathering in one spot. :p Equal out the pressure on the surfaces of the bubbles, and lifting the chains. Just applying maical chains doesn't mean it's suddenly light as a feather. :/

Level 13
Well, Whatever. I'm beggining phase one of K's rise in skill. :p

K currently sleeping away from the boredom, Decided to play other things. He looked around and noticed a pond. He saw his reflection there, Along with the accursed bubble. But one strange thing he noticed was that he seemed a little.. taller. and had a more stable looking body, Instead of his weak and frail body. " What the hell? " K said as all of a sudden, Darkness engulfed his eyesite and he fell unconscious.

var, I hope you don't leave K there in the city once you bust out. :/

Level 8
"Finally..." A figure was riding through the night, approaching an endless sea of sand. "The desert.". He's been traveling for days now, even though he bought the best horse he could find. He was weary, due to the lack of sleep and long days of travel. But he finally made it. Now, he just had to follow the rumors.*

Status
Not open for further replies.