• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "Rise and shine" A long forgotten graveyard, undisturbed since the great war, today had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
"Rise and shine"

A long forgotten graveyard, undisturbed since the great war, today had a visitor. The Being examined the engravings closely, seeking names he once knew. The time and nature degraded most of the tombstones but nevertheless he found what he was looking for. The remains of former guild mages. Now was the time to use newly acquired powers. One by one mages were raised in unrecognizable form.

Fallen Mage: Who dares to use forbidden magic, who dares to disturb the dead.
Being: I dare, I need answers. Just like in old times my friends.
Fallen Mage:Abomination, demon! You have no right to do this to us. You shouldn't even be able to do this!
Being: The magic binds you to obey. So answer the questions. How long has the mages guild been destroyed?
Fallen Mage: Now it would be almost 40 years since great war. Me and my brethren were slaughtered at the hands of Falmir soldiers. Same fate was shared by all mages in the new kingdom, except for you.
Being: Falmir Kingdom? But that's just small kingdom on peninsula far on south.
Fallen Mage: Now there is one kingdom and one king only. And in that kingdom there is no place for magic.
Being: Then changes must be made. And you all will help me make them. But first time to restore the Tower. And from now please call me...Archon.

Attachments

• 61110.jpg
    61110.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.