• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

a new chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
*Torin saw they had finnaly awaken.*
"Sonya! Is Nirthy there?!"

*A figure appeared in the opening in the wall.*
"You dare ask why?! Defiling a town of the elves. Then getting near to one of our sacred wells, and using an elven ghost to summon us??!"
Luckely for you.. We must wait for the elders to speak.
If it wasn't for that. You'd be gone already.."
*said the tall elf with a foul laugh, then he walked away.*

Level 23
"I am well aware of the disturbance, child. As for the source, I was just made aware by one of my generals that the being that I wage my war against, the Archon, has some device capable of negating the mana flow in a large area, easily covering a vast city. The results of this is the ripple throughout the world. My communication stones have been disrupted, as have all my mages, any being using magic. It appears to envelope every form of magic. The Archon is a larger threat than we thought. He has managed to create a device that threatens the existance of both empires, and the existance of mana in the world."

He brought his head closer to the messenger, "Inform Lord Devilak that I request a summit of the Void Council. We must decide our next course of action against this unperceived threat."

Level 9
*Suddenly some elves opened Sophia and Sonya's cage and pulled them up. releasing their chains from the cage and attaching them together.*
"stand up and get moving! The elders are ready to see you" One of them yelled*

*Torin looked how Sonya and Sophia were pulled away by force.*
"Where are you taking them?!" Torin yelled*

*One of the elves turned around looking for the source of the sound. but could only find the fox in the cage. When he turned around again Torin took a step forward making the chains clang together.*
"Take me with them!" Torin demanded.*
*Surprised was the look on his face when he noticed the fox was talking to him.*
"You are in an awkward position making demands.. Fox.."

*A pale elf with pure white hair and sharp blue eyes appeared.*
"Do what he asks..." He said monotone.*
*Then he turned. The blue crystals rang as he walked away.
"But.." *With aversion the elf opened Torins cage and took him to were Sonya and Sophia were taken.*

Level 9
*It was a large building of brown sand and stone. Inside was a large open space with in the middle Sonya and Sophia on some straw in some sort of hole the size a normal chamber would be.
Around the open centre were a lot of elves seated. And even though they were all elves they looked very different from each other.*

"You stay here, And don't speak."
*Torin was put in an other smaller cage. with next to it. the pale elf.*

Level 9
*The elves started to whisper in each others ears as an abrupt " Silence!" drew everyone's attention.*
Everyone suddenly looked at the two archonlings in the middle.
*One of the elves stood up and started to talk*
"These two 'humans' attempted to desecrate an already burned village. Not ónly they walked upon the graves of our dear fallen brethren and sisters. But they have awoken a ghost from her sleep to help them fulfil their task...

*Torin looked at the elf next to him who seemed to be constantly looking back.*
"Do you wish to get out?"
*Torin suddenly heard in his head.
The elf came closer and looked straight in Torins eyes*
"First, you have to promise me something. Stay where you are and don't make a sound."
*The elf silently opened Torin cage and released him.
"Now stay where you are." *the elf said not speaking a word*
*The elf turned back to the one who was talking.*

Level 9
Pralos: "Enough, I demand a judge's verdict! These "two" do not deserve a full trial"
Elder: "Calm down Pralos."
Pralos: "But it is clear. Don't you all agree?! These "two" need to be punished in our ways"

(Misha may control the eldars, Else it would be big mono posts :p)

Level 23
it'd be great if your posts had more content. Currently, it's pretty vague, and doesn't seem like its the story of your character, but instead a very breif report by a bird overhead...

Try making it more book-like. More vivid descriptions (but not too vivid. we don't need EVERY detail :p) and dialogue.

Level 12
OOC: ok ill try

"Aesir is running throught the forest for days now. As he get's tired he looks for a sunny area. There he eats and drinks and then he falls asleep under a tree...
Later on...
He wakes up and he is surrounded by some creatures (uhm...pls tell me what creatures are in the void) as they aproach him he takes his bow and tries to hit them, but after he saw what happened he thinks:"What is this? They are immune to my arrows!" As he awaits for his death he climbs the tree to hide somehow the creatures die...

Level 9
Parlos: "It is to easy to tell a lie, Human witch! How do you explain what happened to the poor elven spirit you wrested so cruelly from its rest?"

*Torin looked at the faces turned to him an looked at the elf next to him. who didn't like to pay attention to Torin and looked straight forward.*
"They.. They do not lie.. Th-

"You have no right of speaking here. 'Fox'

*Torin felt a pain, he thought he forgot everything he ever knew about elves. he remembered them much friendlier.*

sure Sky, but, since you're just one elf, you can't do anything, okay? just watch and be silent atm :3

*The archonlings moved a bit back from the yelling elf, with a sweatdrop*

Elder: ..That is enough, Parlos.. Your methods didn't yeald satisfying answers yet, and we need to know, are these.. humans, really trying to hide something!

*in the meanwhile, Sonya has looked at the elders with a silent plea to speak, catching The elder's attention*
..You wish to speak, child? *says the elder*

Level 12
Edit:

"As Aesir later goes wandering the forest he sees a river (if there is one in the forest) as he walks to it he thinks:"I have been wandering thriught the forest for days now and I have not seen any sign of life atleast I can't see them, the only (smart) thing I could do now is to train and become stronger. I swear it I will become the best ranger in this and all other dimensions

Level 23
Well, we aren't really in the Void, but "normal" space. The Void isn't known for sunlight or greenry. :/ It's like being on Earth. :p

The elf leader that is part of te interogation is the Elder, not the prisoner. :/ And I believe they are in some sort ofshelter? A secure location away from the oppertunity to be ambushed?

Hope that cleared things up a a bit. :)

Level 9
The elves are currently far away especially from woods. they are in a rock settlement. far away from the forest.

*Parlos Ignored Sonya*
"Biring forth the spirit!"
*a big doors open and two people entered the room with Nirthy in the middle of them held of the ground by their magic. Nirthy was still stunned and was in a sleeping condition.*

*The surrounding eleves looked at the spirit and showed angry faces at the Archonlings. Some of the forest elf refugees recognised Nirthy. And felt very angry.

Honorable Elders of the elven tribes *Sonya's voice suddenly rings out* Hear me.. I'll tell you everything that has happened

*the elders look at each other for a minute* Very well, you may speak. *says the elder*

*Sonya started talking, explaining who they are, quickly going through how she found Torin and then Nirthy, which mistakes she did, and how the Archon freed Nirthy, giving her a new chance with Torin, and how she agreed to help the archonlings after Nexus was silenced by Rhiannon*

Level 9
Parlos: "what a preposterous lie! You cannot expects anyone to believe this.. 'trash'. Nexus erased of living souls.. Everyone knows its still populated as it was before. And why would the Archon help this 'friendly' ghost of yours. it just doesn't make any sense at all. What say you? what shall we do to them?"

"Transform them into stone!"
"Chain them for life!"
"Banish them to the void"
*Everyone began to scream and yell*

*Torin wanted to run towards them. but he was stopped by the hand of the elf.*
"Wait." the elf said in one tone.*

Parlos: "Judges? What say you?!"

Order! Order! *The elven elder stands up, effectivly silencing everyone* We shall give the verdict in a few moments..

*The elder sits down and starts whispering to other elders, while Sonya and Sophia watched nervously. At last, they all nodded*

*the elder rises again* Human intruders, herewith, you are found guilty of everything that has been said, and you have been sentenced to be turned into stone, as an example to others

Sophia: *looking at the elder in disbelief, tearing up* But.. But..

Elder: It is done.. any last words? *sonya looks at the elder* ..yes?

Sonya: ..just.. one thing.. ..How do you not know..?

Level 9
*Suddenly a swift white wolf jumped in through the main entrance with on its back a pale elf. She looked just like the other one only with slightly blue hair and white eye's which seemed to see right trough you.*

*She threw a scroll towards the elf next to Torin*
*He cached it out of the air ("thank you Iriélla.") and walked forward slowly opening the scroll*

*He started to read: Nexus has been under attack by a great force of evil. All souls have been erased. I fought along with a group of zealots but we were forced to retreat and I am afraid no one else made it. There was a great battle between an unknown army and a great dragon. after that there was a great flash and all mana was disrupted. we are in great danger. Please report this to the elders...
*The elf finished reading it all very slow and clear and closed the scroll again.*

Level 9
"Iriélla, could you tell everyone here where you found this?"
"yes, I found it in Parlo's house.. and there was more.."
*Iriélla throws a bag full of scrolls towards the elders.*

*Torin walked out of the cage but did not pass the big white creature with the pale elf on it's back.*

Level 12
Aesir starts the trainig but he hears a voice

Voice:Stop now! This trainig won't help you!
Aesir: And who and where are you?
Voice:I am all, yet I am nothing. I am everywhere but nowhere.
Aesir: Stop fooling around what do you want
Voice: I will help you train your senses and powers. After the training it will be One shot, Two kills.
Aesir:What should that mean? And how can you help me you are not here or are you?
Voice: You need to learn that arrows are primitive, use the Void energy to attack and then I will talk to you again. Goodbye.
Aesir:Wait! Oh no and how will I do that?

As he thinks about the answer to his own question he doesn't know he must hurry but he will find out in time...

Level 9
*Parlos looked at the elders and the scrolls.*
"I.. They.." *Parlos shook in a panic action he drew his sword *Some of the elves held their breath as they recognised the sword.* And ran towards Nirthy."
"That sword! It's the prince's sword, the phantom dancer!" *the elves yelled*

*Torin's looked at Parlos and realised where he was running for. His eyes got lit and he leaped for Parlos as his fur ignited.*
*Parlos Mumbled something and held his hand in the direction of Torin causing Torin to blow to the ground.*

*In the middle of all the commotion The pale elf opened the cage of Sophia and Sonya.*

*Sophia and Sonya got out of the cage and stood up, facing Parlos, still shackled* ..You.. deciever of your own kind.. *says Sophia aloud* I know who'll force the truth out of you *she puts her shackled hands in front of her, with fingers touching her forehead. then she focuses on Nirthy and her eyes glow with bluish energy swirls. Then she sends a wave of bluish energy into Nirthy, enveloping her in it* Wake up, dear friend!

Level 9
*Nirthy opend her eyes and stared at Parlos.*
*Parlos saw that Nirthy had awaken and directly his mood changed. He slowed down a bit. Then he shook his head and resumed his charge.*

*In the mean time Torin had recovered from his fall and was right behind Parlos*

"You will not touch Nirthy" Torin said in a fire like tone.*
*The flames surrounded Parlos as a big sphere and then came down on him. first one wave of flames. then an other. followed by more.* Parlos screamed as he was burned alive.*
*Though the screams had stopped Torin continued sending waves of fire at him.*

"Torin... Torin! Thats enough!"
*Suddenly the flames stayed at their current position.*
It was Nirthy who called to him.

*The flames got smaller and then disappeared.*
"Nirthy..are.. you ok?" Torin asked as he looked at here worried face.*

"Yes.. I'm fine.."

*The elven elders stood up and raised their arms up, small bubbles formed around Parlos, Nirthy, Torin and the archonlings. Torin and Nirthy were quickly levitated near the elders, Sophia and Sonya got levitated back into their cage and Parlos was lifted up, locked in a magical stasis, still fully aware*

It seems.. *says one of the elders* that we have a new trial on our hands, the true crime has been revealed and the archonlings should be considered our guests. Ent'enel daugher's spirit and her fox guard will be kept here a little further for questioning, but do not worry, they shall join you soon. Court dismissed.

Level 9
*Some of the elves complained as the left the room.*

*Torin looked around but the pale elves were gone. As was the wolf.*

"Let me show you where you can rest for now." one who was amongst the crowd said.*
*The elf opened a side door so that Sonya and Sophia could go through.*

*The elf showed them a bit of the big village. Then after a while they arrived at the door of a small hut.*
"This is where you will stay." The elf bowed and walked away.*

Level 9
"If I may, I would like to go with the others please." Nirthy asked.

*After half an hour. Torin and Nirthy were also being taken to the hut.*

*Nirthy looked at the hut. then she turned around.* "Wait. you didn't tell us your- ..name.."
*But he had already gone.*
*They went inside.*

Level 10
*Tephra landed at Devilak's fortress and entered through the front door. Walking through its obsidian colored hallways, she eventually made her way to her master's throne room. She pushed the door open and entered. Devilak waited for her as she bowed.

"My lord, Hellion has requested a Meeting of the Void in a location of your choosing. He says he will scour the area for disturbances."

"And the anomaly?' Devilak asked. The red marks on his body glowed faintly.

"He says that the Archon is responsible for destroying the world's mana. Some sort of device was unleashed in his capital."

"That would no doubt have an effect on the archon and his forces. It appears all sides have been damaged, though it is us who have been effected most."

"Is there any news as to why the Archon unleashed the weapon?"

"No, my lord. If there is, Hellion will bring it up in the meeting."

"Very well. Send a messenger to him. We'll meet at the mountain range at the border of our empires." Devilak ordered.

Tephra bowed and stepped out of the throne room.

"If that Archon has the nerve to destroy mana in this world, I will find a new way of creating an army. As much as I prefer magic, a new way must be found." Devilak said, looking up at his dull restoration crystal. He could only imagine how Rhiannon was, noting that she was not in this world, and was most likely not effected.*

Status
Not open for further replies.