• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Titan's Land Clan (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey all you Titan's Land players,
I've noticed recently that Rise of Kingdoms by GHH has really gone downhill. So I've decided to start a new clan to help with a revival attempt of the good old clan TL. The reason for this is that I've noticed Clan TL has broken up by having role players in the clan and in general being banned. Another reason is that the clan bot is down and leaves very many games hosted to be unreliable. Clan TL is in pieces with their wiki been trolled, versions of RoK not being as good as 4.01 (trolling warrior, some skins missing, etc.), and not having a bot. This new clan is to help try and rebuild Rise of Kingdoms and it's clan. If you wish to join, please leave your name below ( the clan will be on U.S East).

Level 1
I really wish I could. The only problem though is that whenever I try to get on the site my web browser says the connection timed out. I'll look at my firewall and see if there is anything wrong with it; but otherwise I don't know what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.