• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Titan Land - Rise of Kingdoms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Hello all, the only game I ever play left on battle net these days now is Titan Land - Rise of Kingdoms.
I just wanted to ask if any of you play it too and we could play together sometime.

I host it almost everyday, it's always RP themed and the game title is always Titan Land - RoK RP.

My Battle net username is GHH you can talk to me there or just reply here.

PS. I always host the new versions of RoK after Katanova allowed me to take over the developement of it. So don't wonder if you'll have to download the map as I update it often.

Level 22
I didn't mean to say it isn't a good idea, it's actually pretty cool you're implemented it, with the post I ment to say that it reminds me on sotdrp. Did you use any triggers from sotdrp?

SotDrp is protected... I made the triggers myself.
Besides, I never played SotDrp in the first place, so I don't even know most of the features it has.

Level 12
Also about the titan leaving trigger. I think titan should be able to choose who will become his successor cause. Once I played red left and shared with me cause he wanted me to be titan but blue got the place. So I think it'd be a good idea to create a command -titan # to change who will be next titan

Level 2
Hi guys ,

i really have a problem, i LOVE UR TITANS LAND MAP AND I WANNA PLAY IT

dats not the problem , xD here it comes

i cant open battle net , i play on program only 6 or 5 players plays the map

( no role players ! )

i hope if u guys can play with me sometimes on that program ,its very easy ( very very very easy ) called ( GameRanger )

u can also play alot of games else in it , just tell me if u will play on it , or a way u can tell me to play it with u :)

Level 1
Titan Land is fun at times. But it doesnt have the freedom that the sandbox maps bring ;(

Level 22
Hi guys ,

i really have a problem, i LOVE UR TITANS LAND MAP AND I WANNA PLAY IT

dats not the problem , xD here it comes

i cant open battle net , i play on program only 6 or 5 players plays the map

( no role players ! )

i hope if u guys can play with me sometimes on that program ,its very easy ( very very very easy ) called ( GameRanger )

u can also play alot of games else in it , just tell me if u will play on it , or a way u can tell me to play it with u :)

You'll probably have more luck on Garena than Gameranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.