• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

a new chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
*Calnor walked past the Guardian, the guardians eye glowed darkness which seemed to pour from his eyes.
"Calnor it seems that the Void Lord has no knowledge of us stiil and to this gathering."
Calnor turned his head and nodded.
"The Void Lord was never able to find this region or enter it. But the Shadows of the War still remain. As it also seems that the Holy Order has also been hiding here. It seems that no one has ever touched this area with their filth and chaotic powers."
The other Guardian nodded.
"So it seems that my powers are the same as when i sealed myself here. And how of you? Do you still feel the effects of the curse?"

Calnor's eyes lanced with pain.
"No, it stopped as the Sword of Honor Captured the curse before it could devour me. Calis's magic worked on the others, but it seems the Light could not be taken from my sight."
Behind Calnor stood his retunie all of them taking postions around them. One of them Stood next to Calnor and was motionless.

Level 10
geez people. Why can't you ever use profile messages for that, instead of spamming about a mistake when you aren't even RPing. and you don't need to point out every single mistake I make. I don't do it to you, now do I?

Storm, which Void lord are you talking about? I find it hard to believe that Hellion and Devilak would overlook anything. Besides, Hellion didn't scar the land. Devilak burned some villages, to make it look like raiders came by, but other than that, no damage.

I also don't appreciate it when people start changing things in the lore, especially about the Void Lords and their conquest. Var even said his was more of a peaceful takeover, despite the army of demons. lol

Level 23
lol Hellion is otherwise preoccupied at the moment, and has been stabilizing his empire for the last 200 years :p He may have skipped over it cause no one wants a wasteland as a home... much. :p Now, if there is a porblem, Hellion will deal with it. He has many generals, and won't hesitate to deal with the problem himself if need be. :p

But... Hellion isn't going to be appearing much in this RP. :p He has an empire to run :p

Level 10
(I don't know which one. But the place i am, is utterly is useless apart from the massive ore underneath it but it is corrupted and no one knows its there. Also Sacrid this land that I am is a land corrputed by death. Plus what lore am i changing? Just say that their are zones on Varsaigen's borders that are either battlescapes, forests, physical barriers or they are indepedent because they have no use to them. Also my guys are having a meeting about a Certain Traitor, that they are trying to find. Plus if you haven't noticed but my Guardian of Darkness is the comic relief for my side of the Rp.)

Level 10
Yes, I noticed that they are in a dead place. I'm just going to say that it is one of DarkIron's old places. However, Devilak is a necromancer, so death is his specialty. XD

And misha, you need to stop threatening me due to one post. Especially when everyone else is chatting too (including you). I can't stop them, okay?

Level 23
Well, I think it's perfectly fine to have a scarred land, as the occassional group may rise up and take shelter in the mountains of a valley for their base. Hellion does send troops and generals to deal with such threats. Generals are assigned sections of land to maintain, and a group that was demolished may have lived somewhere near the charred land, and fallen to one of Hellion's generals in their epic battle. Not all of Hellion's generals keep from destroying the land, as this wasteland is a clear example of. The destruction of towns that fullheartedly work against Hellion is rare, but never impossible. :p So, it is likely one of the more ruthless generals came down, burning the very land itself, removing many oppertunities to escape. Other than that, Hellion doesn't particularily care for the frozen northlands, and areas around that, as there is little for him there, and he much prefers the heat, as any dragon should :p

Level 23
Ah. you posted while I was writing... :p Ok, RP time :D

*The cart was brought through the city, earning many curious and terrified looks for Kalek. Any who looked at him with awe may not have known the circumstances for his being here. Kalek's eyes narrowed, as they arrived in an obvious ritual site of the city. Four vast marble pillars decorated then center, with an intricate stone pattern laid upon the street, the most intricate being between the pillars. With a ring-like stone set atop the pillars, the dragon and humanoid prisoner were wheeled to the edge of the design. Released from the cart, a barrier was place in their way out, forcing them into the design. Hidden runes upon the pillars glowed a luminescant blue, as streams of mana connected to the cramping prison of their sphere. Kalek cast a feral growl towards the mages, as he leaned upon a wall of the prison.

Level 23
Hidden runes upon the pillars glowed a luminescant blue, as streams of mana connected to the cramping prison of their sphere.
beat ya to it :p

*kalek could not take much more of enclosed spaces, and released an infuriated roar, pulling back and sending his entire mass into a side of the orb, lunging towards the spellcasters with his draconic rage. Teeth gnashing, eyes burning with hatred, he sent his mass against the wall over and over again, working to break it down. What room there was allowed him a slight increase in mobility and pressure as he sent strong flaps behind him with every charge. He would make these spellcasters suffer before reinforcements arrived. He would keep this up as long as he needed to, before his adrenalin would give out. In the meantime, he smashed his form against opposite sides of the sphere, caring little for the strange humanoid captive with him. Freedom was his primary motive.*

Level 13
K stood up as he looked around the white marble pillars. He saw that they perfectly blocked the escape routes of the dragon. He also saw some mage's outside. ' I perfectly understand why the dragon is going rampant just like this, God, Damn that dragon pride of theirs. ' K thought he took a step backwards, Away from the dragon, He looked at the floor beneath him and he went down on one knee, He laid his arms on the floor as he studied it carefully. He stood up and thought ' The floor is quite hard, Something wouldn't be able to dig down or up from it, Looks like this prison was made to not let anyone escape, Hmmm.. ' K looked up and saw the ring like stone, ' Perhaps those are the one's maintaning this shield? Or, Maybe its the runes on that pillar?, Also, Whats up with that flowing blue stuff? ' K tried analyzing everything from the floor to the runes on the pillar.

Level 8
*He finally noticed the lights. That's what he heard it would be like: glowing lights in the middle of the desert. Can't miss it. He turned his horse towards it, and continued. *

I hope Darkiron is still around. :p

Level 23
Well, I figured rotting in a prison or as a trophy before the city is kinda non-productive in the RP. :p Besides, how easy is it to reinforce the barrier where the dragon sends several thousand pounds of pressure before he switches to another wall? :p I dunno really, but he could tire out every mage in the city if he had enough energy. :p

And yes, Ken, his draconic pride makes him despise being capture by "lesser creatures" much less by "oppertunistic bandits" as names have been flung around, the Archon having stolen Hellion's land. Dragons yearn to be free, and being chained and trapped in a bubble is just not helpful to their proud minds. :p

Besides, Misha, why shouldn't I try to find a way out? :p It's better than waiting. If I wanted to meet the Archon, I'd have made the trip shorter. XD

Level 10
Var, Rainshadow keeps the bag with her at all times. It's a medium sized sack, like what you would use to carry your money (not a purse or wallet). It is magically sealed so that she is the only one who can open it.

Lore wolf, I'm pretty sure you laid down next to Rainshadow inside the tree. but, whatever.

*"Then let's get moving. We only have a few hours until noon." Rainshadow said, leading the way.*

Level 12
The fortress city's construction was nearing completion. Some civilians, on the side of the Knights and the Church, began arriving to inhabit the near-complete city. However, Gabriel did not have a good feeling regarding the area, even though it was a perfect site for them to set up such a fortress. He remained highly cautious regarding anything that was from outside the influence of his Knights or the Church and decided to keep a close watch on the area around, so that if anything were to approach them, it would be at least detected. However, he also knew at this stage, there would be almost nothing that could compromise their strict security measures.

Even still, it is better to be safe than sorry.

Level 9
*Torin suddenly looks aside and jumps in the bushes. he head sticks out of the bush searching. He had the bird in his sight. Why was it walking? probably wounded, easier to catch. Torin had never seen this bird before. He followed it slowly as it walked away. Some thing isn't right. That bird isn't wounded.. Torin decided to take his chance and jump on the bird. The bird had seen him all the time and flew up. Torin fell trough the ground. "What? where is the ground? where did the bird go? Why is there earth all around me?! I am in the ground!" Torin panicked. He heard voices from above. They some how sounded familiarly. Torin did not stand on normal ground now. There was some thing ells lying on the ground he stood on. Four long root like things go all the way up.The things were being pulled up. A part of the ground Torin was standing on rose too. Torin had never seen this.

Level 9
He tried to get off the moving ground. But his paws got stuck in it. Torin cried not knowing what to do.he was now off the bottom with his paws. He could not move. Torin did not understand what was happening.

(I try to talk like how Torin sees it :3
but for people who don't understand.. The hunters sat a trap for Torin. Hope we can continue now :3)

Level 10
Rainshadow watched Torin jump after the bird. It was hopping alonbg the ground but, it didn't look right. Something was off. Maybe it was looking for food. Afterall, birds did get accustomed to human cities, but it should have seen Torin coming.

The bird flew away and Rainshadow watched as it flew under the eaves of the trees, protected from above, and untouchable from below.

She looked back at Torin, but he was nowhere to be seen. "Sonya, hold on. Where's Torin? He was by those bushes a moment ago." Rainshadow walked over to the bushes and silently went through.

Level 9
*The roots from above moved aside each other. The roots Torin was being puled up came all around him. He came higher and higher. The voices got louder still sounding whispering. Torin came out of the ground. It where the people who killed Nisshe! Torin got aggressive and tried to get out. "ha ha, we got you now little fox." one of them said. Torin tries to bite the roots. "get the cage, he's biting trough."
The other got a big hard grey box with round pillars all around it. They throw Torin in it and started to walk away. The bird sat on one of the man's shoulders. Torin tried to bit the bars. but he was still stuck in the roots the pulled around him..

Level 12
Continuing in their rigid schedules and tight security measures, the Knights had little time to themselves. The recruits found this lack of much free time to be rather hard to experience. The youngest recruits, the girl and the boy, had less and less time to be together. Though their relationship was not evident to most of the Knights, Gabriel recognized this. However, he decided to keep it to himself as well, rather than enforce action against it. Besides, Gabriel was often too immersed in his own work to do so and of all the Knights and the recent settlers, Gabriel was now perhaps working hardest.

After all, founding a city isn't an easy job.

Level 9
*Torin never did any thing to these people. why would they do anything to him?
Torin was scared, afraid about what was going to happen. He could not move, he was stuck. He softly heard Nirthys voice calling for him.. but She would never find him here. Torin felt cold, helpless.. afraid. "Why won't Nirthy come here? She does not know where to look..." Torin had an idea. He tried to reach his paw with his head. Trying to drop his bracelet. Torin could reach it and dropped it out of the cage. It now lies in the middle of the path.* "Please.. find me Nirthy, I don't know what to do...."

Level 10
Umm lol? And this is a wolf who has very good scent tracking. It's a shiny object, so it mostly would be noticed, not to mention that they would notice the spot where the cage was. It flattened the grass. Just so everyone knows, I can't get into hiveworkshop on my computer, so I won't be here often. It just won't load.

*"Humans." Rainshadow growled. She'd encountered this sort of thing before. "Sonya, check this area, I'm going to look ahead." Rainshadow said as she followed the huamns' trail.*

Misha, how's that for not noticing? XD

Level 9
*One of the hunters looks behind him. seeing the wolf sprinting after them.*
"That wolf is coming towards us!"
"Lets split up then." "Make sure not to let it see who has the fox."
*The Hunters both go in different directions. one hiding the cage. Luckily for them they both had the scent of the fox all over them.*

Level 9
*The hunter pick a small ball out of their bags. Breaking it open. A gas came free. It covered all their scent's.* "Ha, they won't find you now little foxy."
Torin: Cough.. "This stuff stinks.. why would he want to walk in this smell?" *It was dark around Torin. How did he came here? The cage was moving around heavily. Torin bounced up and down.* "They must be running." *But Torin did not know they had split up.*

Status
Not open for further replies.