• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

a new chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
((Asked Misha he said it was fine so it does happen and it is solved.))

Sacroknox looked towards Soulscar and his men as they entered. "Hello hello! Welcome to my little shop in the desert oasis." He grins at them rubbing his hands togather slightly as he floats.

Level 23
He can shift sections of the continential plates. :p Shifting layers. He sealed Darkiron in such a method. :D Before you godmodded through 200 feet of granite D: So, if he finds out there are tunnels, he can shift them to rubble. :p Besides, how long to you think it'd take to dig through various rock types, from Siberia to the Middle East? :p It's a lot like that. XD

Level 12
(Agreed with sacrid. There's another topic for OOC talk).

The first construction team arrived at the base without issue and immediately unloaded their supplies and began construction. Gabriel sent back the bishop who oversaw the construction to the bastion of the Knights' power - the Temple of Light, which served as the headquarters and final stronghold of the Knights and the Holy clergy. This was done so that their excellent progress could be reported directly to the conclave.

Level 13
K took out a bone blade from his wrists as he stabbed the bubble. As he stabbed the bubble, ' It stretched? ' K thought flabbergasted, K sat seeing that the bone blade wouldn't penetrate the bubble, Seeing as how the mages chanted it for a rather lengthy time. He sat indian style as he tried to think of a way to get out.

Level 23
*Whilke Kalek waited, he continued cutting the chains off. The guards could do nothing about it in the meantime, so he could prepare himself for freedom at the first chance. He had freed his wings from chaincs, and had gotten his 'arms' free of their shackles. Now he had to work on the shackles on his neck, the chain hanging their limply, and his back legs and tail. Once he had those off, he would be much better.*

Level 10
*Rainshadow got into position. She had targeted a young fawn that was straying towards her. She began to creep forwards like a cat. Slowly, quietly, low to the ground. When the fawn was in range, the mother suddenly barked at it, scolding it for straying away from the herd. "Darn, I was so close. With that mother there, my position is going to be compromised. They haven't moved away yet, so I may still have a chance." Rainshadow got ready, and then pounced. The Dire Wolf launched out of the bushes and landed short of the fawn. It ran, and the mother reared up in surprise. The hooves came down and Rainshadow rolled out of the way. She quickly got back to her feet as the mother ran away with the rest of the herd. If only she had her pack here, they would've gotten every single one of them. "I was so close!" Rainshadow yelled at the deer. "Yeah, that's right! Keep running! Or I'll tear each one of you apart!" Rainshadow huffed as she turned around. "I should've stuck with the rabbit."*

Level 10
((Continued))
*Rainshadow turned around and began to head back to the hiding spot. It was temporary. She didn't plan to stay in this region long. Her pack was long gone. Nobody left any scents, or any other markings, so they obviously hadn't been there yet.*

You can start the hole. Rainshadow won't know what's going on. Besides, she left to clear her thoughts and be alone. lol

Level 10
(ugh where should i start hmmmm.)

Calnor walked down the keep's hallway, his bodyguards followed behind him. Their Dark Green Helmets worn and their bright red eyes showed the hate of their enemies. Calnor's massive blade hung from his back. Calnor nodded to the guards, they lined up as they stood infront of the keep entrance. Calnor touched the metal his eyes glowed as the doors slowly opened. The doors crept open as it showed the massive Cavern, Calnor's eyes glinted as he saw the entrance to the cavern. "One down, Two to go." breathed Calnor, he walked fowards, and the Warriors of the Mawe Followed.

Level 10
*Calnor pushed his hand against the last cavern wall. His hand slid down the cold rock. "Two Hundred years it has been, the must of changed, since i left." with that his fist pushed through the earth activiating the last door.....*

Level 10
misha, why did you delete my post? It was fine the way it was. And honestly, I made sense when I had Rainshadow say that rocky dirt is hard to did in. No wonder your hands would bleed. I don't like it when my posts are deleted for no reason. There was nothing wrong with it, and you didn't say you wanted the hole to be there. I even had the vixen IN Rainshadow's mouth. She walked off. So what'd you do, rip it out to put it in rocky dirt?

and no, i didn't say she was afraid of germs, otherwise, she'd have starved. She wouldn't have been hunting if she was afraid of germs.

Level 10
*Calnor walked out of the entrance of the mouth of the cave. His Guardians that he had placed on the magic had been waiting for 2 hundred years for his return. Calnor's Eyes wandered as it saw the blasted earth around it. It was scared and burnt.*

Level 10
Previously...
Me: *Rainshadow soon returned to the opening in the roots of the fallen tree. There, she saw Sonya digging at the ground. "Just what do you think you are doing?"*

Misha: Rainshadow.. *says Sonya* We need to bury the poor vixen..
*"Excuse me? Do I look like a dog?! You're not even digging in the right spot. The ground is too hard and rocky. The best place is to find dirt that doesn't have rocks in it. It's easier to dig in, unless you want to continue and hurt your pretty little hands." Rainshadow walked forwards and grabbed the vixen and walked off. She stopped and turned her head. "Oh, and I don't dig." She then walked off to find a sof patch.*

Level 10
Lorewolf: *Torin still sat there. seeing that Rainshadow had joined them again.* "What does Nirthy do?" He constantly thought."
*After a few minutes of searching, Rainshadow had found a nice spot near a tree. sonya and Torin had been following closely, so they wouldn't loose her or the vixen. Rainsahdow put the vixen on the ground and began to paw at the ground. "This is a good spot. You can dig." Rainshadow said as she turned and laid down at the roots of the tree.*

Level 12
(So quiet and peaceful at my place. Stay away all of you!@ =D)

Further construction teams arrived to continue construction and the Knights, on Gabriel's orders, retreated to their solitude. No one in the area needed to know anymore of the Knights' presence. Gabriel sat in the ornate throne room of the restored citadel, weighing his options.

Level 13
K, Was currently lying down inside the bubble in a rather uncomfortable position as he felt a tad bit calmer after a few hours before the battle. " What happened to me in there? " K asked to himself, " What was that power and that bloodlust i felt. " K said to himself as he closed his eyes before opening again as he felt shock run through his body as a frightening flashback of that white masked demon came through him as his body suddenly felt cold all of a sudden.

Level 23
one more city on the route before the capitol. Long trips are long, and gives me another chance to escape. :p

*Kalek was wasting his claws as he felt around the lock with hid claw tip. Finally, he managed to free his neck. Letting the shackle fall to the wagon bed, he pulled a back leg forwards, scrathing away at it's surface with a superheated claw. From his vantage point, he could see the next town, and had to hurry. Only the rear leg chains remained.*

Level 10
*Rainshadow got tired of waiting. "don't you have archonic powers? Or can all you do is change your clothes?" Rainshadow wnted this to be in the past, and she hated being ordered around. Rainshadow got up and started to paw at the spot she had marked. Just to have something worked on while the archonling decided what to do. "I do recall that you mentioned something about conjuring weapons, so maybe you could make a shovel?" Rainshadow suggested as she stopped pawing at the dirt and took a step back.*

After the burial, I want Rainshadow to talk to Torin, ok?

Level 10
lol nice Lorewolf. XD You've made us into dogs. XD and misha, you mean a spade. lol How'd you make that out of your hand?

*Rainshadow sees the energy around Sonya's hands. 'So she can make things out of energy. She sure is an... interesting person.' Rainshadow looked around the forest before continueing to paw the dirt away, while avoiding the sharp object/hands.*
Did she make the spade, or are her hands the spades?

Status
Not open for further replies.