• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Halo UTM? ARE YOU JOKING???!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says it needs to be done quickly? That first map I uploaded was an Alpha (obviously), I was planning to continually update it, like I've said before.

My boys did a good job with a most of the models, I was the only one who sucked shit (see the Covenant infantry and UNSC vehicles), mostly because I am the only skinner.

Level 26
the update button is to fix maps that have been rejected. But you should not submit a resource knowing full well that it is still in it's beta testing phase. I cant believe that i have to explain how the resource section works.

It's like if i submitted a skin to the skin section that was just a stick figure and saying that I would "update it later and improve it"

Level 8
We just release something everyone worked on for a while (some more than others lol D:) and we already have people bitchin at us for trying to add to the community. Jesus, can we all calm down for 1 second and figure out what needs work and what doesn't...

Alright, -Peper-, I need you to create a new ODST Helmet.
Ref pics:
images

halo3odsthelm

attachment.php

This time, make sure you add in those side-things. If you need more info, ask.

Last edited:
Level 6
I saw the models that were donated, and I was just wondering what progress has been done.
Also, what has been done with the brute model?

He's only given us 5 models as of yet, and I think I will only include the Scorpion, Cobra and Elephant. I shall get Goolygot to wrap them, I will texture them, and Superz will animate.

The progress so far is the same as before. Revilo was inactive for a couple of days, but he says he will work on the Brute again.

I think we really need a new texturer...

Level 9
Are there some fitting blood effects (also effects will appear when a unit dies) for the Halo units?
Just a thing to raise the reality in a in-game use.

If not so I have a list here:
Brutes: Like as the human blood but a bit darker
Grunts: Blue in light and dark variation
Jackals: a bit dark Purple
Humans: Red as nromal... there are some light and dark variations too.
Elites: Same as the jackals
Buggers (Yea, I mean the flying guys): Dark green
Hunters: Organge in both light and dark variation
Flood (all these forms too): Dark brown and green with a light variation from middle.
Robotic: None, just only sparks and small parts
Huragok (Engineers): A mix of red, purple, blue colours in light and dark variation (OBS: The mostly of the Huragoks explodes in death)

Or just skip it if this is a waste of your time. =P

Thanks to: Halo.wikia.com

PLONG!: Edited at the flood.

Last edited:
Level 6
That would be cool.... but a lot of work, and as you can see, not much of the members or really active at the moment.

I, and the people watchin this, would like to ask,
What is going on!? It has been inactive for several days.
So.... What has happened?

@FW: I think you better do it :) When I update, you and Fingolfin will have a Special Thanks section :)

@-Peper-: My main priority is the Brute (I want to get rid of the easy ones off the list).
Next priority will be the Jackal. I will soon give you the task of making with me the Jackal (will be based off Satyr, and have a new head).

Status
Not open for further replies.