• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I would like to know if anyone out there had any models of halo characters such as spartans, grunts, warthogs etc. I would also like to requests models of units and vehicles from halo 3 or halo Wars. If anyone can find a map containing these models please send me a private message containing the link. I would also like to know if there is any weapons from these games and weapon effects. I am willing to make a Halo game based on halo wars if i can find buildings, units, weapons, and weapon effects.

Level 4
i did. I can only find one masterchief model with a weapon pack. It's useless. The attachment points on it do not work there for he cannot pick up any weapons. If anyone can redo the attach point i would be delighted.

Please help.
Warcraft33

Level 4
thanks, but those masterchief models you put up, those were the ones i was talking about. The attachment points suck so i cant attach any weapons. If anyone can find a map containg masterchief with good weapons already attached, tell me and post a link. I would also like it if anyone had any covenant weapons and units. Thanx for the Models but i still need more.

Thanx
Warcraft33

Level 4
thanx scorpian, If you can find any covenant vehicles in any website i would be delighted. BTW: i'm posting your name under resorces in my maps

Level 4
Yeah i got it and i am using them but i still need a couple more models.
Ghost
Scorpian
THAT'S ALL I NEED TO FINISH THE MAP. IF ANYONE CAN FIND THESE MODELS IN A MAP OF ONLINE PLEASE HELP.

I GREATLY APPRICIATE THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY HELPED ME. REP. WILL BE GIVEN

Status
Not open for further replies.