• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo ideas for new map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ideas:
Hey if you like Halo, plz give me an idea of what other type of Halo maps i can make! Well i finished Halo2: The battle v1.4 and here is the Info.

Information on Map:
This is the last verion of Halo 2:The battle If your a halo fan plz tell/give me ideas on what other 'Halo' maps i could make. The only reason that this is 2.3Mb, :shock: and the older verions where 3.1Mb was because in the older verions i hade a music that was 1.5Mb! So Enjoy This last verion and more other types of halo games are commin! HaLo 2. :lol:

Credits:
Imported Files/Models/Icons/Skins:
Covenant: UNSC: Icons:
Elit MasterChief Needler
Grunt Scorpi. Tank Plasma Rifle
Jackel UNSC Marine Halo Logo
Hunter Medic R. Conrt.
Wraith Sgt. Johnson Elit, MC, etc

Doodads: Sounds: Credits:
Halo Tree Remembrace©Bungie Bungie
Halo 2©Bungie Gravity Lift HaLo 2
Model Designers

Enjoy the Last verion i sware to god all you Halo fans will love this game, a lot of people commented on these maps and put 5/5.

Halo Xbox Live:
If any of you guys has Halo 2 on the Xbox and has Xbox live, plz talk to me about it! O and for more info about Halo 2, go to www.bungie.net, Enjoy the last verion of Halo 2:The battle... I also know that bungie started to developed the 3rd Halo game...Halo 3! Also i make Naga maps aswell so ideas plz? :shock:

-HaLo 2

Status
Not open for further replies.