• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo

Would you like to see Master Chief on this map?

• Yes!

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No, we want Thel'Vadam!

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Halo - Peaceful Redemption

PeacefulRedemptionPlanet.png

The UNSC has detected a Covenant Fleet flying to Reach, a Fleet has already been sent to intercept it.
It looked like the UNSC would win this fight but unfortunately the Covenant got reinforcements...
A Covenant Super Carrier, the Long Night of Solace left Slipspace behind the UNSC ships.
Having them surrounded and outnumbered, the Covenant stroke with no mercy.
The UNSC ships were able to destroy a Covenant Assault Carrier opening a path to flee, according to the Cole Protocols, they all had to jump to random locations.

Perfect_Black_UNSC_logo.png

The Covenant Assault Carrier, Peaceful Redemption was heavily damaged during the battle and is fleeing now.
Due to its damaged Slipspace drive it made a jump to uncharted space.
The UNSC Oregon has been ordered to follow and destroy the fleeing Carrier, however the Commanding Officer decides to hijack the Carrier instead of destroying it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you want someone completely new(or someone who was told about in the books) vote 'No!'

The current Phantom models are placeholders until I can get a better one
HaloMountainsTerrainWIP.png

HaloMountainsWIP2.png

MountainsWIP.png

MountainsWIP3.png

ForerunnerCaveWIP1InEditor.png

Last edited:
Well, obviously i am a sucker for my own doodads so i'm propably not biased, but i think it looks pretty cool!
One tip though is that you use the snowy trees on the higher spots, the bare trees at the lower parts, and the less snowy ones inbetween.

I also had some really cool halo tiles attached to the thread for the bare tree, i will do the fixes frankster wanted me to do so that you will be able to find them (it is currently listed as "needs fix").

Status
Not open for further replies.