Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Halo

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by FreeWayLemon, Dec 9, 2011.

?

Would you like to see Master Chief on this map?

1. Yes!

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No!

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. No, we want Thel'Vadam!

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. FreeWayLemon

FreeWayLemon

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Halo - Peaceful Redemption

[​IMG]
    The UNSC has detected a Covenant Fleet flying to Reach, a Fleet has already been sent to intercept it.
    It looked like the UNSC would win this fight but unfortunately the Covenant got reinforcements...
    A Covenant Super Carrier, the Long Night of Solace left Slipspace behind the UNSC ships.
    Having them surrounded and outnumbered, the Covenant stroke with no mercy.
    The UNSC ships were able to destroy a Covenant Assault Carrier opening a path to flee, according to the Cole Protocols, they all had to jump to random locations.

[​IMG]
    The Covenant Assault Carrier, Peaceful Redemption was heavily damaged during the battle and is fleeing now.
    Due to its damaged Slipspace drive it made a jump to uncharted space.
    The UNSC Oregon has been ordered to follow and destroy the fleeing Carrier, however the Commanding Officer decides to hijack the Carrier instead of destroying it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Poll
    If you want someone completely new(or someone who was told about in the books) vote 'No!'

Screens
    Mountains
    The current Phantom models are placeholders until I can get a better one[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WIP

[​IMG]

Current Credits

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  2. dragonslarger

dragonslarger

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very cool shame tat it diden't have much comments.
    I like it as i can see you have put in alot of effort into this. will this be leik a fps or just liek 3rd person or just normal warcarft view. PS: i leik see this project progress

3. FreeWayLemon

FreeWayLemon

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Basicaly its like a campaign, you follow a story, accomplish missions and so on

4. Fingolfin

Fingolfin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well, obviously i am a sucker for my own doodads so i'm propably not biased, but i think it looks pretty cool!
    One tip though is that you use the snowy trees on the higher spots, the bare trees at the lower parts, and the less snowy ones inbetween.

I also had some really cool halo tiles attached to the thread for the bare tree, i will do the fixes frankster wanted me to do so that you will be able to find them (it is currently listed as "needs fix").

5. FreeWayLemon

FreeWayLemon

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Good thought, going to remake it as soon as possible.

Havent taken a look at those tiles yet, got a lot of things to do I guess