• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello there, i am currently looking for triggerers, terrainers , Icon Makers, Finders, skinners, and modelers on US EAST. The project is called:

Halo: Omega

The project is based off of the game halo, if you do not know what it is, then you might as well leave the page now, and do some research. I am currently the main terrainer (ProjectOmega) and I also need help! The start of the game takes place on a covenant ship. There are 6 marines, two spartans, two covenant, one senital (ROBOTS), and one flood. The senitals and the flood are invading the ship as the UNSC need to escape. One they escape, a cinematic of a drop pod falling starts. When this happens, the other races can build- so can the UNSC. The other races already have 2-4 buildings created already. I can not reveal any more to the public, but if you are interested, email me at [email protected] or contact me (ProjectOmega@east)

Last edited:
@WherewolfTherewolf: He knows, he's been to my thread.

@Spartan 12: Good luck. It sounds cool. However, maybe instead of finding a team you just wait till the UTM is released and you can use the resources there. I can tell you know we already have Marine models, as well as lots of Covenant.
Also, try to supply us with more information. If you are just starting out, then don't worry. But later on, you'll need to fill us in on gameplay and stuff.
Otherwise, I bid you good luck. I myself will be making a Halo map soon. Btw, that first sentence is from my thread isn't it? ;]

Level 3
@WherewolfTherewolf: He knows, he's been to my thread.

@Spartan 12: Good luck. It sounds cool. However, maybe instead of finding a team you just wait till the UTM is released and you can use the resources there. I can tell you know we already have Marine models, as well as lots of Covenant.
Also, try to supply us with more information. If you are just starting out, then don't worry. But later on, you'll need to fill us in on gameplay and stuff.
Otherwise, I bid you good luck. I myself will be making a Halo map soon. Btw, that first sentence is from my thread isn't it? ;]

No you didnt, and thankyou. Are you any good at cinematics?

Status
Not open for further replies.