• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

7 Stages of being fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
No fat people were hurt.

stage-1-fat.JPG

finalstage2.jpg

stage-3-fat.JPG

stage-4-fat.JPG

stage-5-fat.JPG

stage-6-fat.JPG

stage-7-fat.JPG

Level 12
Christ, Dreadnought. Eat some food already.

I eat more than you I'm sure. This morning, I had a bowl of cereal (normal size) about 10 strawberries and a banana. For lunch I had a tuna fish sandwhich with pickles. And yesterday for dinner I had a egg, bacon, hamburger, jalepeno, cheese, mayonaise, sandwhich (omg so good) and some macaroni. Should probably go make dinner now. I don't know why, but I just CANNOT gain weight. Also I work out and play tennis, but that doesn't seem to make any difference.

Level 13
It's because u have a high metabolism aka meaning you digest food faster and a lot of it.

Level 5
Yes the opposite end of the spectrum unhealthily skinny. Anyway the doctors say I am fine.

Level 11
Yes the opposite end of the spectrum unhealthily skinny. Anyway the doctors say I am fine.

Yea, your cutting it close if your fine. Were gone hear from you in a year and your gona be an anorexic super model.

Super model = all anorexic

you = soon to be anorexic

My math is flawless.

victory.

Level 14
There are only 5 types of fatness!
There is big, there is healthy, there is husky, there is fluffy and there is DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN !!!

Level 11
Actually fat ppl have a higher metabolism then skinny ppl, and yes it has been proven several times by actual doctors, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 19
well most obese people suffer from some form of disease while other not so obese people, but still very fat, just eat a lot!

Level 12
I'm 6 feet tall, and 127 pounds. My metabolism is just amazing, is all. I can out eat anyone here when it comes to the amount of pizza in about an hour sitting. In fact lol, my metabolism is so insane, I weighrd myself one time, at 132, read a book for two hours straight, weighed myself again right after, and I lost two pounds.

Also, for those using centimeters and kg, here's my height and weight.

182.88 cm
57.60623099 kg

Level 4
I'm 6 feet tall, and 127 pounds. My metabolism is just amazing, is all. I can out eat anyone here when it comes to the amount of pizza in about an hour sitting. In fact lol, my metabolism is so insane, I weighrd myself one time, at 132, read a book for two hours straight, weighed myself again right after, and I lost two pounds.

Also, for those using centimeters and kg, here's my height and weight.

182.88 cm
57.60623099 kg

Is that a challenge? If so you are on Saken, and I'm close to you so don't think I won't do it.

5'7" 120 > Me

Level 12
What's your record eating at a buffet pizza place? I've eaten 36, could've done more, but the special pizza I had them make me was too hot to engulf down quickly, so my food settled. so I'm just waiting for the next chance to go out again and get 48 to 50 slices.

Level 4
Well I don't know about doing 30 slices - I might if I had gone after it while I worked at the plant - since I don't work right now I don't eat a ton like I used to. I just eat alot.

Level 38
That's pretty funny XD. Except #5. #5 is just scary :O

I'm definitely #1, I'm 6'4 and 160 lbs.
Didn't realize how many of you guys are lightweights.

I don't think fat people have a higher metabolism, a lot of info proposed on this site with a claimed scientific backing seems kind of dodgy, most people I've known that have a high metabolism are really skinny. Besides, most food-eating champions seem pretty thin and lanky to, take that Kumbiashi or whats-his-face for example. I think the only statement you can really make about fat people is they consume more calories than they burn XD

Status
Not open for further replies.