• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Yo Hive Mama Jokes - v2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Yo hive mama so dumb, she dispel to remove invulnerability

Level 19
yo hive mama is so big she's listed as a structure but categorised as a path blocker

ok no that's not funny... jokes over I'm dead

yo hive mama got me, she heard me teasing her and used silence on me

now I have an exclamation mark above my head and I'm trying to swat it away with out any success

Level 19
yo hive mama so... Aaaaaagh screw it!

she's such a big cow you just need to look at her, she's the only freaked cow model in the game

the only neutral creature that can kill you just by being super ugly

natural ability, passive and defensive

very destructive

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Yo hive mama so ugly , the mirror crumbled into pieces when she looked at it !

Level 19
yo hive mama so old, she was born before the starcraft and warcraft

SHE IS THE HIVECRAFT!!!!!!!

Yo hive mama so cold, she gives the frost wyrm a chill (is that the name of the undead dragon?)

Yo hive mama so hot, she's the reason why the witch doctor says,'my balls are burning'(again with the forgetting of names)

Yo hive mama so beautiful, charm has no effect on her

Yo hive mama so sexy, when she enters the battle field against the elves. they say, 'we have engaged the enemy' and wedding bells start chiming.

yo hive mama so hard, when she kicks your town hall you hear,'Our buildings are under the sea'

Yo hive mama so fat, when she sits on a gold mine you hear. 'our gold mine has collapsed'

Last edited:
Level 19
yo hive mama so strong, she slapped the blade master and caused a bladestorm

yo hive mama so dangerous, she stepped on a creep and it burrowed

yo hive mama so evil, the demons draw their power from fountains of her smelly urine

na I got nothing.... bye

Status
Not open for further replies.