• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Yo Hive Mama Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Disclaimer:
This thread is made for your "Yo Hive Mama" jokes, and is not meant to insult individuals or groups, but to share the laugh and boost up motivation and creativity. Any user posts which are found disturbing or harrasing will be sanctioned.

Jokes have to be related to the Hive. But enough with rules, let's get started :grin:
1. Yo Hive Mama so fat, she fits into five pages of Pack resources.

Yo mama so dumb she can't recognize pixelart!

...guess it runs in the family...

No need to insult me... I wasn't insulting your avatar, I was just joking because it used to be a very, very similar screenshot of a peasant, and now it's almost like a pixelated version of it with steampunk glasses.

Last edited:
Level 27
No need to insult me... I wasn't insulting your avatar, I was just joking because it used to be a very, very similar screenshot of a peasant, and now it's almost like a pixelated version of it.

Pardon, just that.. .well, dunno, can't say there's any peasantyness left in it. Just steampunk.

Also, guess what's the berserk button of a pixel artist!

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Yo mama so stupid she thought PvZ was balanced.

Level 2
Yo mama so stupid, she bought a refresher orb on riki.

yo mama so fat, her pic size is in Damnabytes

Ya mama so fat, all her websites are (dot)Damn

Ya mama so broke, when she orders a small pizza, she has to eat it outside.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roland

R

Roland

Yoh mama, send me a goat to chop and we'll make it for dinner, KayDowt?

Level 22
Yo momma so pretty, I wanna kiss her!

122581-albums6867-picture76343.jpg

Jad's lips ^

Level 9
Yo Hive Mama so sissy, that she even had a thread about My Little Pony.
Yo Hive Mama so firece, that the amount of resources got rejected even bigger than the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.