• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Yo Hive Mama Jokes - v2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

yo hive mama is a hater of fire. she become a fire fighter.

<--- just look at my avatar. keep laughing on my boring jokes :xxd:

Level 19
Ur hive mama so #safetyfirst, before she summons aLava Spawn,she hire firefighters to protect her

you mean the water elemental?

yo hive mama so smart, she summoned a water elemental to put out illidian's immolation

yo hive mama so monster, the abomination borrows parts from her to be more abominatious

yo hive mama so invisible, the shadow meld is her default

Level 19
yo hive mama so greedy, she gave the spawn to all her gold mines.

yo hive mama so dirty, after a month of no bathing the ground around her is naturally blighted

yo hive mama so mean, she left Arthus at the alter and that's why he never became king or stayed good

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Yo hive mama so fat, I missed 100 naruto episodes when she passed in between me and my PC

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

^ REP WHORE !! xD

Yo hive mama so rude, she has 124 neg rep and her rep status is : "Yo hive mama has a stinky aura around"

Level 19
yo hive mama is so dump, she was caught waiting at the side of the road with two slices of bread

When a goblin suicide bomber stopped by he asked her, 'why are you holding those slices of bread open like that?'

yo mama answered, 'I'm waiting for the traffic jam'

goblin bomber, *face palm* Ka-Boom!

Status
Not open for further replies.